my back is killing me...

emalou90

Reaction score
URGH

after standing up for four hours at work my back starts to kill, it also hurts when i walk.
feels like my hips hurt too.

im guessing this is normal but i've always been a bit prone to back ache (as im quite tall)

anyone else experiencing this? or had any info regarding why my back is hurting? xxx

Yep, I'm in agony today. Not even my back, but my muscles at the top of my thighs as well, which I'm assuming is tiredness from lugging about my big belly :)

swimming, baths, lying down are alllll good. I'm trying the last one at the minute!

haha nice one jenny!

glad you didnt say 'im trying the first one' HAHA

laptop in the swimming pool ;)

i hope our backs feel better soon :( x

Im the same hun, do 5 hour shifts at night in a canteen and on my feet, everything from boobs downwards aches like crazy and then when I do manage a 5 min sit down cant walk unless its like a 90 year old!!! The joys of pregnancy!!!

Ditto - you should see me when I get up to the loo in the night - I'm like a 90 year old!

hahah, we're all OLD arghhh

we'll need sticks soon x

Im going for a mobility scooter!!!!!!!!!

at least we could decorate our mobility scooter :p

im thinking fairy lights and a baby basket? hehe

I sit on my ass all day and still get back ache. Midwife said it's just par for the course - mwahhhhh!!!

joys!!

:( its funny though because i dont even have much of a bump to carry around? i guess it must just be muscle related x

Yups I get backache and general ache from standing up doing 7 hour shifts in a shop. I've been promised a stool lol.

I suffered from bad back pain just over a year ago which stopped me from working in care, they never 100% knew what it was but had calmed down alot. But......... these past 3weeks I have been getting ALL the bad back feelings again and its horrible, I havent got much of a bump to carry around either and its really starting to bother me.

When you lay down though try putting a pillow between you legs or under you knees if on back this holds off some of the pressure on your back.

Im going to talk to the midwife about it next week when I see her and see if there is anything else she can advise........... I will let you know. :hugs: xxxx

thanks hancake thats really helpful, i see my midwife in five weeks and i dont really think this back pain is anything to bother her with as i suffered from aches and pains before.

ah well, just a joy of pregnancy no doubt :)

i do hope my little girl is enjoying it in there because im in pain! haha x

ouch ouch ouch :(
woke up with terrible back pain today.

IM GETTING FED UP

might have to have paracetamol and a heat patch x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member