My back!

Elli21

Reaction score
For the last couple of days my back has been so painful!!
Its at the bottom, at the sides and it goes up to about half my back..also its the middle to. It just aches constantly!!
I had a long car journey saturday and i was driving...and after about 1.5 hours in the car at a time i had to get out coz it felt like my back was bending in half! :(
Yesterday i went into work but only last an hour and a quarter coz i was in so much pain!
I dont understand what ive done to it.
Ive got ibruprofen tablets and ibuprofen gel to rub into my back, and paracetamol...But still it hurts. :( :(

Sounds like your having problems with your nerves.. very crappy.. bad backs are THE worst!!!

Nice long soak in the tub with some radox and some deep heat afterwards might help?
you can also get those heat pads which you stick on.. like having a mini portable hot water bottle.

Hope it eases off for you soon. :hug:

Thanks for the advice...i was worried about getting in the bath last night just in case i couldnt get out again - Lol.

uhoh, yeah hot baths are good and get some deep heat gel?

Thanks for the advice...i was worried about getting in the bath last night just in case i couldnt get out again - Lol.

:) yeah gettin stuck wouldn't be good.. make sure you've got a helper lol

I have had this - it was because my computer at work was at the side and it was causing problems. Go to the doctors and get some stronger painkillers - it may have been that as you were sitting for so long it isn't happy - have you lifted anything heavey ??

lloyds chemists are doing tens machines at half price, theyre good for back pain.

I work as a carer in a home for the elderly so yeah i dont so much "lift" but i help people out of bed and thats straining sometimes. So yeah i can see how i may have hurt it, but if i did it must have been the weekend before last and it didnt start hurting really until saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->