My BBT chart so far... Can someone explain? Am I pregnant?

RachaelP1027

Reaction score
Hi ladies!! As you can see by my chart, I've only been temping for the last 8 days. My supposed ovulation day is CD9 (March 18, 2014)...the last 3-4 days my temps have been very similar. With the symptoms labeled, how does this look? My AF is 2 days late. Does it look promising?? Please help me read this! Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 16
Hi hun! It is very hard to read a chart that only has 8 temps on it. You have to see the forest through the trees... the bigger picture/ pattern :) but keep up temping, and good luck!

If AF is late test, it should show if you are

Hi hun, there's no way to tell if you are pregnant with a chart that only has 8 temps at the tail end. I'm sure you probably ovulated, but you started temping AFTER your temp shift meaning your chart can't really tell you anything at this point. Stick with it for a whole cycle though and you will definitely see results!

Can't really tell with 8 days. You need to see those pre-O temps so you can see the pattern and how far they are above the cover line.

Thank you ladies for responding! I didn't think there was much that could be told, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything! Supposedly I'm 15dpo today, and I still got a BFN :( My final testing day before starting to try again is April 10th because that'll be exactly a month since my last period!

U def could have oed later then expected so if u see ur temps going up nice and high, it could mean a good thing for pregnancy but as the others have said, its hard to tell without pre O temps to compare too and the overall pattern. But def if u dont get AF within a wk, enough time should have past for u to get a bfp unless u O'ed really late. Hang in there and hopefully u'll get a bfp..if not, I do think u will find charting whole cycles to be very helpful & a great tool to getting that bfp faster (if u u aren't about to already of course!) good luck!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->