• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my bbt chart

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
what do you guys think of my chart my temps initially were not accurate as i wasnt charting at the same time every day but since ovulation my temps have been taken at the same time. Because i have taken my temps at different times it has got that i ovulated around wednesday the 7th but my opk was positive on the sun 4th.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d7ede

When did you start temping at the same time? On the 4th or the 7th? I replied under your other post...but are you looking to see when you may have o'ed? I'd say the 4th if that what the OPK was saying, especially if you didn't start temping at the same time until the 7th. Other than that, looking good. still a little too early to tell anything else, but GL! I hope to hear about your BFP soon!

i have been using opk and charting and i had my positive opk on sun 4th and i know it says after you have had your positive you should ovulate in the next 12-36 hours i would say i started doing accurate temps as of the wednesday as i was on nights on the monday so tues it was done middle of the afternoon and as of wed it has been bout 10:30 every morning

what setting are you using in FF? Advanced or FAM? You may want to try Advanced.

im not sure to be honest hun i have only just signed up for it i know i am using the vip settings at the min as its free for a month

With charting you really need to be quite strict on it.

It should be taken roughly around the same time each day but more important before you get out of bed :D

i know, i aint getting my hopes up based on my chart it has just been difficult cause when im on days im up at half five my days off i cant be arsed getting up at the hour plus i have been doing a few nights this month

Ah you do night work?

I believe theres some advice on nights and shift work on FF.

hopefully i wont be getting anymore night shifts anytime soon. working nights while ttc isn't ideal especially when your partner does days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->