My beautiful boys have arrived......

anna stesia

Reaction score
My beautiful boys have arrived......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calvin and Jayden were born 2 weeks early on the 17 the October, by emergency c-section due to pre-clampsia I was 35 weeks + 6 days. I went into the hospital on the 10th october hospital due to high blood pressure, protein in my urine, urea in my blood, and my left leg had swollen up so much I could hardly walk.

The kept me in to monitor me, then on the Thursday I woke up and my face an eyes were swollen, so on the Friday they decided to section me on the Sunday. I was so happy as I was going to meet my boys and at last the pregnancy would be over.

Sunday arrived and I was so excited, I was'nt scared at all. The section went fine at 10.42 Calvin was born weighing 7lbs 2oz he was held up for us to see and at 10.43 Jayden was born weighing 6lbs 8oz both of them were crying. At 5.39 mins after Calvin was born he stopped breathing and had to be rushed up to neonatal it was scary.

I was wheeled round to recovery with Jayden, I was assured everything would be fine with Calvin that this sometimes happens with premature babies.
So as soon as oh was allow up He went with camera in hand. Calvin was fine and came down to recovery at 2.30pm when they put him on me he just stared at me he was so alert.

Anyway trying to keep this short lol I started to feel very warm and due to complications before I gave birth I had to go to the high dependancy unit and put on oyxgen and my bp had to be monitered. They said because I had so much fluid in my body, I had some fluid in my lungs which caused my sats to fall this is the way oxygen travels round the body. That night I got some morphine so I could get a sleep the pain wasn't that bad at this point. Then the itch came OMG I was itching all over it was driving me crazy thew mw said it was the morphine I ended up getting five shot of stuff that took the itching away for all of 30mins needless to say I did'nt get a wink of sleep.

I stayed there 2 nights then I was moved to a room of my own stayed another 2 nights then I was allow home with my boys. They boys are 14 days old, it is overwhelming having twins to care for but at the moment I have my oh to help. It was so worth it everything I went through for the love I feel for these little ones is amazing.

Attachments

• SDC14653.jpg
    SDC14653.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 67
  • SDC14652.jpg
    SDC14652.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 77
They are just adorable, congratulations!

they are both just gorgeous! Well done! Hope they are settling in well at home.

Welcome to the world Calvin and Jayden.

V xxxx

Aww gorgeous well done, u lucky devil wish i had 2 of my little prince one isnt enough when there so darn cute. Congratulations babe xxx

Congratulations hun, your boys are beautiful!!

x x

Congratulations! They're absolutely gorgeous! xx

Wow amazing weights, they are absolutely beautiful. You did a great job, congratulations :cloud9:

Congratulations, they are very adoreable and wow, good sized babies.

Congratulations! They're beautiful! They are great weights too! Well done, Mummy! :flower:

Ohh my gosh they are so adorable! Congratulations!!

they are so cute! im a twin too!

thankyou for sharing your story!

congratulations! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back