My beautiful Lines Thank you God !! Blessed <3

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
hey girls
i have been getting faint lines
so i left it 3 days and ordered frers tested today and got the most beautiful lines!!!!!
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/911/ZfhDok.jpg
i can finally relax about the lines now and i feel its confirmed now getting a strong line
this will be our 4th miracle
we have scarlett, lucas , ruby
scarlett was born sleeping at 39 weeks old so we feel so blessed to be blessed with all our 4 miracles :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
congratulations mummy to be's :) :flower::flower::flower::flower:
on cloud nine yay :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
<3 <3 <3 <3
XxXxXxXX

Wow they are gorgeous lines Hun couldn't get any stronger than that congratulations! I got my bfp this morning too :) x x

Those are seriously strong lines, congratulations!!!

aw thanks so much been getting faint lines on superdrug test then took a tesco cheap tests and they were faint but werent early tests so waited 3 days and got these delivered and got these amazing beautiful lines thanks so much girls :) and congratulations :) you told anyone yet? we have told no one! im so eager to tell my mum. but not sure how my mum will take it as she is terminally ill so not sure how she will feel about it. but i know she will be happy though. although she says if you have anymore kids im immigrating to Australia haha she jokes :)

are those good lines? for just being about 3 days late for my af? xx

thanks girls i was so shocked at how dark they were that i said to my husband , you dont think they have put those fake tests in that always come up positive do you so they can sell frers cheap on ebay hahahahahhahaa :) so happy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->