My belly - am i normal?!

Mini_Me_x

Reaction score
Girls, the bottom bit (below my tummy button) isnt hard at all, and i almost feel like its drooping. When i sit with my legs up on the sofa i need to pull my tummy up...is it cos im fat?!

Im was a size 14-16 before getting pregnant and i know that ive put on a good few stone (although i havent dared step on the scales)

Will it ever go hard - or am i doomed to have a droopy tummy forever?:shrug:

I dread to think what kind of belly il be left with after :cry:

Anyone else the same?

I think so. My stomach is VERY hard on top but mushy below my belly as that is where my fat deposits. But if I poke it...like an inch in I feel hard uterus. Poke it

Mine is too! It's all squishy and horrible. Then the rest of my belly is uber hard lol xxx

I was thinking the exact same thing last night. Rock hard on top & wobbly at the bottom. By the sounds of it, it's normal :happydance:

I think so. My stomach is VERY hard on top but mushy below my belly as that is where my fat deposits. But if I poke it...like an inch in I feel hard uterus. Poke it

I poked it - and it made me want to have a wee!!! :haha:

Glad im not abnormal then girls - just very un lady like having to sit with my legs open for the time being...thats the only position thats kinda comfortable!:blush:

..Attractive....:haha:

:flower:

Mines the same! i was a size 14-16 b4hand too and the bottom bit can still be pushed in but the rest above the bellybuttom is quite hard. x I agree its normal! :)

Aww, your not alone so don't worry. Mine is exactly the same.

Its all nice and hard and proper bump like from a bit below my belly button up but below that it just sort of hangs there and is all soft and squishy. Its because I had a bit of a belly before I got pregnant and thats why it hasn't all rounded out below. I can't see it changing now for me so looks like im stuck with it. Oh well it looks and feels like a bump to me (apart from that bit) and everyone else so im not worried lol. I was and still am a size 12 (UK) but the belly was the problem. :)

ive got fat hanging down at the bottom aswell its vile init LOL.. awh well tis all for a good cause :) .. xx

Yeah it seems quite common lol, ive put on abit of weight during this pregnancy,
and have lost abit the last few weeks and it seems to have gone :)

Hahah wow ive been wondering this the last few weeks as i have it too!! I figured it was there so that its comfortable for bubs when he drops :haha:

I have this too and I was thinking it was just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->