my belly did a mexican wave!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by tashyluv, Sep 1, 2009.

1. tashyluv

tashyluv Well-Known Member

oh, the movements are definitly stronger now, i used to feel little kicks and prods, now i can actually see and feel baby wriggling about, its a really strange but amazing feeling. My boyfriend and his daughter were sitting last night after dinner watching my belly do mexican waves!! Its amazing how quick they grow!

I was in the cinema the other day too...not good lol. Cant get comfy in those seats then baby starts to roll all over the place!! I couldnt sit still! Think i will leave the cinema out just now hehe.

Her new nickname is gonna be called roly poly! It gives me so much reasurrance everytime she moves xxx

2. Rebaby

Rebaby Mama to 2 boys

It's amazing isn't it :cloud9:

Our LO gets real fidgety in the morning when i am just waking up and it looks like he/she is trying to break out of there sometimes! So surreal but really good fun :thumbup:

3. Pregnancy-No1

Pregnancy-No1 Well-Known Member

I also love seeing the waves :) my lil man also get very active when we go to the movies, and usually in the mornings aswell, he is so cute!

4. craftymum

craftymum Mum to Jacob and Jenna

It's sooo weird isn't it, wait til you get a wee bit further on and there's less space in there it gets even weirder to watch unfortunately gets more uncomfy too but it freaks me out sometimes seeing the shapes my belly gets in esp when there's a wee bum sticking up on one side

5. MeggieMoo88

MeggieMoo88 Waiting 4 our little man!

Ahhh I LOVE this, although yes it can be uncomfortable...I love poking his little bum back in hehe, hes such a cheeky little man!!!
    x

6. oct-bump

oct-bump Well-Known Member

:haha:

7. rubyrose

rubyrose Guest

Its weird isnt it seeing your belly move that much! I see the shape of stuff under the skin now...weird!!

8. lexy604

lexy604 Sleeps through the night!

Its so funny to me that he moves soooo much now i see huge body part movement and sometimes my belly jiggles like im santa hahaha. Me and my OH were laughing last night he lifted up my shirt to see the butt sticking out was just hilarious

9. yvhes1104

yvhes1104 Well-Known Member

It's so great to see waves. A reminder that the baby is alive and kicking.

10. tashyluv

tashyluv Well-Known Member

oooh I cant wait to see a bum shape on my belly! haha. Its funny, every tea time in the evening, its like I take one bite of food and shes jiggling about...feed me feed me. Give me a chance to digest it first please!! oh I can feel it..shes gonna be a good eater just like mummy lol (i hope)

11. londonbabe

londonbabe Mum to 1