My best preggo brain moment so far ...

Yup - english pancakes are more like what Americans think of as crepes and we have them with sugar and lemon juice. American pancakes are smaller and thicker and mostly have them with maple syrup. They taste different and have a different texture too.

I like both.

OH GOD I WANT A PANCAKE NOW......with lemon and sugar. STOP IT YOU BEATCHES!! YOU'RE CAUSING MERRY HELL!!

Oh bless you, what you like!!! x x

:rofl: :rofl: PP your are class you really make me giggle sometimes :D
xx

:dohh:
Ive been banging on and on about how much im loving american style pancakes and maple syrup so my colleague at work brought me a zillion boxes of betty crocker pancake mix ....

Last night i was dying for some so i read the instructions, mixed the batter, and started cooking. Sat the box next to the hob so i could follow the instructions ..

Made them up and they tasted like crap ... so i came into work this morning and told her .. so shes questioning how i made them.

Blondie over here forgot to put the bloody egg in didnt i? :rofl::rofl:

No wonder they tasted like crap, id effectively cooked, flour and milk :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

nearly as good as me pouring millk in the bin x

Ok ive had my din dins .. im going to brave it in an little while and try again

eggs & milk, eggs & milk lol

Ha ha! I did exactly the same thing a few weeks ago - I baked a sponge cake, got it out of the oven and thought it looked very strange, then realised I'd put no eggs into the mixture!:rofl:

Roll on Sunday morning.

Pancakes for brekky again this week I think. :D

That's just storming PP. :D

Eggs and milk eggs and milk did it work hun?were they yummy?I'm off to sainsburys to buy 3 varieties tomoro.Packet mix,ready made,and american ones in packet.all sounded yummy well not your version he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->