My BFP - still shaking!

mushmouth

Mum to an amazing Girl
Reaction score
wow so - yeah... lol, this morning no show of AF means I was officially late, even on my longest cycle. I had Dark Brown spotting on sunday, 12dpo, and I thought that was it, but as it stopped and I have seen nothing since, I thought it wise to test... and here it is! :blush:

I tested at 6.15am, and I'm still shaking! my "period" pains are still kicking my butt, but I dont mind them now, I just see it as a sign something is going on down there...

Hubby seems to be in denial a little, lol... but theres no denying this... right?

Attachments

• 24032010 0615.jpg
    24032010 0615.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 17
Absolutely no denying that hun!! Thats a perfect :bfp:
I've said it a million times already but Congratulations!!
Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

thanks girls!

I've just done a cheapo one on my lunch, on my what... 12th wee of the day (outta control!) and I see a faint line - am I right to think its as expected as its so diluted now?

Attachments

• 23032010 1315.jpg
    23032010 1315.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 16
many congratulations hon, i no it's easy said, but try not too worry too much, your second pic probably is diluted and i found each test show up differently in terms of how dark they are and the time of the day etc all play a part. xx

Thanks Chick... I'm happy with it as its still there... but I've wee'd so much today that I doubt theirs much left in there! Think I'll be saving it all up for a digi tomorrow :D

x

MUSH---- NO WAY!! This is FAB news! You were NTNP if I remember correctly, right? WOW, lady how awesome!!

Hey runner!!! Officially ntnp to take pressure off hubby but I was using opks and knew when to dtd and so did hubby! Yay

thank you so much girls! So nervous now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->