My BFP!

VOverseas

Reaction score
Hello all,

After a sleepless night and waiting until 5:45 am to get up, my temperature shot up to 98.9. DH and I agreed that if my temperature was significantly higher than 98.5, I would test.

I am 12 DPO and so thankful. We have been trying 3 months. My first two months, I took vitamin B (50mg and later 25mg) to lengthen my luteal phase. Unfortunately, it caused terrible spotting from 8 DPO (July) and 6 DPO (June). I decided to stop taking it and no spotting and BFP! So just a few things for those who want to know:

1. I don't get EWCM. I have never seen the stretchy eggwhite CM. I only have watery. I drank lots of water and used preseed. Unfortunately, with this cycle, we ran out pretty early of preseed because my ovulation date was delayed. So, you can get pregnant with watery/poor cm.

2. I only took a prenatal vitamin.

3. We BD'd a lot! I usually ovulate CD12-13, but this month, because of traveling and illness, I ovulated CD19. Therefore we just kept BD'ing! So don't be afraid to try every day. DH must have super sperm!

4. Temping is extremely helpful! I didn't see my temp rise until 12 DPO. It didn't appear to be triphasic. My charts in the past would barely rise above the coverline. I would start spotting 11 DPO and AF would arrive on 13 DPO. My hope was fading, but keep trying!

And, my symptoms that tipped me off that I was pregnant:

1. Cold (illness) around 7 DPO
2. Sore and sensitive breasts- 9-12 DPO. I would feel them while I was sleeping and my milk ducts felt extremely hard. DH could tell too. I usually have some sensitivity, but this time was different.
3. Extreme thirstiness and dry lips/skin.
4. Constant urge to pee (10-11 DPO)
5. Terrible spots (pimples)

Thank you ladies for your help and encouragement. If you have any questions, please PM me, especially if you have had some of the problems I have had.

Attachments

• bfp.jpg
    bfp.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 34
  • bfp2.jpg
    bfp2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 30
:yipee: :wohoo: :happydance: really happy for you babe... huge congratulations and H&H 9 months to you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->