My birth story! (not traumatic!)

Destiny08

Reaction score
So! i was due to be induced at 8am on Friday the 12th of August!
I woke up at 00:30! as my waters started breaking. at 3am I went into the hospital. at this time I was only having what felt like really bad period cramps.

at 8am when the next shift of midwives came on, i was told i wasnt at all dilated. At this point the pains started getting a LOT worse. I don't remember much more than going "i need a c-section, i cant do this!" at 9:20 I told them I needed to start pushing. They gave me an injection in my arm for the pain, before checking how dilated I was - which they discovered was already 10cm. So they rushed me off to the labour ward, and after 40 mins of pushing, my beautiful baby girl Cara Snow was born at 10am! before the painkillers started working :haha:

the birth itself wasnt too bad! there was a time when i really felt like I was dying, but that all faded instantly once she was out and I heard her cry and they put her on my chest :thumbup:

I have....i dont know how many tears down below! lol but they spent a while stitching me up, and missed 1 internal tear which left me bleeding uncontrollably - they found it once I had passed out from losing all that blood. But now i've been stitched up and all is fine! I was sent home this morning :D

i couldnt be happier :cloud9:

Attachments

• CIMG0235.jpg
    CIMG0235.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 21
wow that all sounds very fast... Congratualtions, your little girl is gorgeous

Oh she is sooo cute !! :D :hugs: Sorry about your blood loss and tearing though, hope you're healed and better soon :) enjoy being a mummy ! X

she is unbelievably cute. Congratulations hun and well done on getting on with no pain relief!! x

What a good birth, congratulations hun. :flower:

xx

Congratulations she's a sweetie :) well done! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back