My birth story with jordan (:

Jordan Mummy

Mum to Jordan & Pregnant
Reaction score
23rd dєcєmвєr 2009
6:49αm
7 pσunds 9σsz

i was due 14th december 2009 but just my luck i went over so i tryed a lot of stuff walking'curry + stuff nothing worked so i kinda just give up and said he will come when he is ready + on the 17th december i went for my scan + they wanted to give me a sweep but i said no {male woud of had to of done it] so they asked me to phone my midwife and she would do a sweep on monday. i phoned and they got me in for monday. on the 18th december i woke up feeling sick so me + gary went a long walk to iceland and walked back home that night i went to my mums + mu mum + dads house got raided by the cops
and next fink i new there was pains going up my back + tummy was killing me my dad told the cops i was in labour and not to start there old crap cuz they will put me under stress and they were ok they asked me stuff + made sure i was ok . so me + gary got bored and played the wii try take my mind of the contractions at 12:00pm i went to the hosp and they did the sweep and told me i was 1cm dilated and i was in slow labour. the next day low my contractions stoped and everyfink was ok bit wired :O my contractions started again on sunday really bad i stayed in my mums till the 21st december then went home on the 22nd me and gary were in bed eating pizza + drinking some milk and my contractions started getting really bad i could not sit down or walk i we went to the hosp and i was 1 halfcm dilated i felt like crying. so the we midwife that did my sweet had a we look at my notes and said this is taken to long so she send me off for a bath + after my bath i had an other sweep and then i was 2cm dilated + my contractions started getting really bad just be4 11:00pm so they did and other sweep and i was 3cm dilated so they phoned the labour ward and tolk me down there i was on gas and air till around 4:00 and they did a sweep again and i was only 4cm dilated so they said they would breal my waters but they tryed and they would not breal :( the midwife asked me to take the epidural so i did even low i was not going to but i was so tired and in pain and was worrying if i could push the baby out cuz i havin been sleeping well at all seen i went in to slow labour :O so i got it and they tryed to breal my waters again and they broke and a while be4 6:49 i felt really wired down below so i told my midwife and she said u sould feel nothing down there cuz the epidural worked so i asked her to have a look and she did and said you can push when ever you wanna hes ready to be born and a few pushes he was born at 6:49am . the midwife stayed with me till i have jordan even low he only had to stay in till 5 . she was so so nice

and silly hosp had no room for me in the labour ward with the rest of the mothers so put me in a room in an other park of the hosp till there was room and they said go take a bath or a shower and they just left me there alone with jordan i did not see anyone till they oved me i was so fucked off cuz i did not wanna leave jordan alone cuz i told gary to go home cuz he did not sleep all night well i madfe him go home :L:L
i felt so happy but so dirty i was still all blood till they moved me at 12 and they done it while all the visters were in and told my family they could not see me till i was in the ward with all the other mothers and the time they got in to see me they had to leave a few mins after again thank god gary got to stay but best of all they let me and jordan out the next day even low i could not walk :L so i got home for xmas

jordan is now 11 months old and is one happy lil boi

and id glady do it all again was the best day of my life

xx

Congratulations. He has the same birthday as my little boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->