My Birth Story with Pic of LO :)

prettykitty

loving been a new mum!
Reaction score
Hi Girlies

Sorry this has been so delayed :flower: but I just wanted to share my labour details with a pic of our little girl.

I went into to be induced last week - nothing happened all day last Tuesday so Wednesday after dinner they put me on a drip and broke my waters to start further contractions. I had Gas & Air (didnt think much to this!!! :cry:) felt mega spaced out and it wasn't a very nice feeling, but then I had an epidural (after much waiting as the anesthetist was in theatre for a long time which couldnt be helped). Epidural was amazing - please get one if you are not sure!!! Hubby was amazing and helped me through it so much - he was my rock, and was there for me every step of the way.

LO's stats were dropping when I had contractions so they were a little concerned and kept having to do checks on her. I got to the push stage in a very quick period which amazed us all in the time it happened and our little one was born in 7 minutes from me pushing to her arriving. Midwives/nurses were fantastic and made me feel completely at ease.

It was the most amazing experience ever and she is so special - Ive never been in love with something so tiny and special. She weighed 5lb 14oz and has the most adorable features. I was allowed to go home the day after which was great as I couldnt wait for us all to be together, Im still trying to breastfeed as shes on bottles at the moment, but we are persevering.

The picture is just of when she was born. My hubby is amazing with her and I love him so very much along with our little one who we have called Harriet "Harri" and has had so many visitors already!

Hope that you all have amazing births and :hugs: to you all for reading this far!!

xxxx

Attachments

• photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 17
Gorgeous little girl. Congratulations.

Congrats! shes lovley.
how many weeks were you?

gorgeous, just like her mother.....

i can say that cause harriet is my daughter and the thread starter is my fantastic wife who is a perfect mother

gorgeous, just like her mother.....

i can say that cause harriet is my daughter and the thread starter is my fantastic wife who is a perfect mother

:blush: :cloud9: three words "life is perfect" and I cant wait to see our little girl grow up and go through life with us guiding her.

:hugs:

xx

What a scrumptious little girl, and love the name. Good luck with the BF'ing.

absolutely adorable and what a lovey family you now have.

Big congratulations :)

Congratulations to you both :) She's gorgeous :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->