My birth story!!!

Whoops :blush: popping in from 2nd tri :)
Congrats Reds... Its lovely to hear positive birth storys, so glad yours went pretty smoothly for you.. Oh and good on you for staying strong - gas and air!!!
Enjoy your lil one :D

Thanks hun!

I always liked reading positive birth stories on here - friends and family have a nasty habit of only telling you the nightmares of giving birth!!

Congratulations - great birth story - you really have given me hope that I'll be fine coming through labour after spending time in hospital with flu & pumonia.

Glad you're feeling better hun!

Can honestly say that having the flu did not affect my labour at all, they never even mentioned it being a problem.

Rest up and make sure you are as well as you can be for labour kicking in.

Good luck sweetie and I'll be looking out for your birth story.

OMG I cant believe you have actually had your little boy,congratulations honey,I know you had been desperate,well I'm so jealous as not only do you get your little man you also get your body back lol xxx

Congratulations again xxx

Thanks hun, so glad he's here.

But trust me, its going to be a while before I get my body back!! Forgot about the 'jelly belly' you get afterwards, I still look 5 months pregnant and DS keeps asking why I still have a big belly if he's a big brother now!! :haha:

Congratulations Reds, so pleased for you!! Lovely to hear such a positive story. I've been having strong painful contractions since yesterday evening, hoping they get closer together soon so I can head to the hospital and have a water birth (if I can cope with the pain lol) x

Ooooohhhhh, good luck Palmtree - soooo exciting!!!

Definitely aim for a waterbirth if you can, it was an amazing experience and I would have another one if we were having any more children (we're most definitely not though, DH is heading for the snip!!)

Hope everything goes to plan for you and I'll be looking out for your story!

Aw Congratulations Reds :) That's great news and what a lovely inspiring birth story too! :) Am hoping for a waterbirth too, though a bit daunted now I've got really bad PGP and on crutches. But fingers crossed...!

Take care and congratulations again :) xx

Aw Congratulations Reds :) That's great news and what a lovely inspiring birth story too! :) Am hoping for a waterbirth too, though a bit daunted now I've got really bad PGP and on crutches. But fingers crossed...!

I would say a waterbirth is your best bet if you have PGP. Mine wasn't so bad that I needed crutches but I would say that I gave birth alot easier in the water than I would have done on dry land.

It took all the pressure off my pelvis especially at the pushing stage.

Good luck hun and hopefully your PGP won't stop you getting the birth you want.

I would say a waterbirth is your best bet if you have PGP. Mine wasn't so bad that I needed crutches but I would say that I gave birth alot easier in the water than I would have done on dry land.

It took all the pressure off my pelvis especially at the pushing stage.

Good luck hun and hopefully your PGP won't stop you getting the birth you want.

Thanks so much for that, it's good to hear feedback like that :) I had heard that they can be a bit funny about your movability if they need you to get out of the pool quickly. But hopefully not! Thanks and congrats again :) :hugs: x

Wow! Congrats on the birth of little Joseph! You seemed to have coped so well with all the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->