my birth story ..

M

mandy121

hi i gave birth on the 18th feb to a girl weighing 6lb 7 ounzes and my home birth went exellent ..

here goes not much to say lol..
i went to bed at 11 pm and kept waking up with a little niggle in bottom of back and kept seeing blood . but then at 2 am i couldnt sleep and i remember my mw saying she need hour to get ere lol. so i rang her at 2.30am and she and her assistand got here at 3,30 am, we was in kitchen having laugh and i was fine with contractions, then i texed my other half at 4,14 am saying they were every 10 minutes , then all of sudden they was on top of each other so me and mws went in living room and after 5 mins i nelt on floor on all fours and at 4,38 am cerys was born but she was not breathing and she pooed inside me and swallowed it , she had to be resusated and that took bout 10 mins and they rng ambulance but by time they got here she was fine,, it was very scary as ive never had that happen , , then at 10 am i had to go hospital to have her checked cos her heart rate was bit fast but she got all clear and consultant said it will take few days for her body to clear the meconium ,, she seems fine now and doing well. i didnt need no stitches and only had little bit of gas and very pleased i had 2 lovely midwifes who i will miss alot wen they go ,,, id like to thank everyone here for all the help and support ive had, and heres few pics of my now miracle baby lol.. :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 10 mins after birth.jpg
    10 mins after birth.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 33
  • day she was born.jpg
    day she was born.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 43
  • day she was born (3).jpg
    day she was born (3).jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 34
she is beautiful, well done and im glad shes ok now x

Wow that mustve been terrifying, glad ur both ok, shes just gorgeous, massive congrats! x

Congratulations, she's gorgeous x

Congratulations hun... It must have been a terifying experience at first.... So pleased that your wee girl is doing well now... She is gorgeous!
xx

She is beautiful! weldone on having a home birth (i'm very jealous!) xx

ty , just i wont let her go as i cant get it out my head wat happened at birth as never seen it b4 x

congratulations! glad shes ok now and thanks for sharing your story :)

How scary! So happy that everything turned out well, your little girl is beautiful!

Congrats on your home birth and I'm glad she's doing well after that little scare. Shes beautiful xx

Congrats :) The delivery sounds perfect, hope all was well with ur little girl - that must have been very scary!

she's gorgeous congratulations on your homebirth, sorry about the meconium must have been very scary glad all is well.

congratulations, glad your wee girl is okay now, she looks so sweet in the moses basket bless her, enjoy your new addition to the family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->