My Birth Story ......

x Alanna x

Reaction score
Hello Ladies.. Hope You're All Well.. :)

my baby boy.. kyle.. was due on the 11th april.. although.. he didnt want to come out and meet the world .. so.. we decided to come and get him instead... :haha:

i got booked in for an induction on the wednesday 20th april... so.. i had 2 gels inserted on my first day of induction... i got a few pains.. and got examined at the end of the day... i was a fingertip dialated..

thursday the 21st.. day 2 of induction.. i had another gel inserted... barely got any pain at all.. i got examined at the end of the day and was still only a fingertip dialated..

friday was my rest day.. still no pains..

saturday i had another gel inserted.. and was told if nothing has changed i shall be having a c section on the sunday..

soo.. i went nil by mouth at 12am just incase i needed a c section... i got examined on sunday morning.. the dr said i had opened up 1.5cm now.. and that i wont need a c section... so i waited around till about 6.30pm and went to labour ward..

i got into my room and the midwife examined me cause she was going to pop my waters.. she said i was still only a finger tip and she doesnt know why the dr said im 1.5cm.. and that she cant break my waters cause my cervix wasnt open enough..
the midwife then called another dr in.. who examined me and said the same.. that im only a fingertip and it would be impossible to break my waters..

sooo they find the dr that examined me in the morning who said i was 1.5cm .. she was proper tiny.. so im guessing she had tiny fingers?? i dont know??

anyways.. with GREAT DIFFICULTY and PAIN.. she popped my waters.. it took quite a while aswell.. she was butchering the hell out of me.. and the midwife said afterwards.. that she doesnt know how the dr did it..

so yeah.. after all that faffin about.. i got put onto a drip to help my cervix dialate..

the first hour or so was alright.. cause wasnt on a strong setting... the midwife came in every so often to turn the drip higher.. after an hour or so.. it was on full power.. so was getting full blown contractions..

i got examined 4 hours later.. the midwife said my cervix was still a fingertip.. no change at all.. and then put me back on the drip for another 4 hours..

i then got checked again 4 hours later by the midwife.. who said theres still no change and she will get the DR in..

so.. this little crazy butchering DR comes back in and examines me doesnt she... well.. guess what she says.. LOL.. " ohh theres change to ur cervix.. you need another 4 hours on the drip " .... soo.. that was it.. i started going crazy at her.. i said.. " WELL.. seems funny how everyone says im only a fingertip and everytime you come in you say theres a change.. well you can fook off... im not having another 4 hours on this drip.. its not working.. cant you see that???? stop this drip.. im having a c section.. i refuse to have another 4 hours "

and she was stood there for 10 minutes trying to get me to go back on it when there was clearly no change.. what a complete bitch.. LOL..

so anyways.. the drip stopped at about 4.30am ... i then waited till 11.30am for my c section.. by this point.. that crazy dr had finished her shift.. so i was glad i waited around.. i didnt fancy her cutting me open.. LOL.. not after that butchering session she give me tryna pop my waters..

i eventually got in the operating theatre and they give me my spinal.. then my boyfriend was allowed to come in.. he sat there with me whilst they got my lil man out

my OH started crying once he had hold of the baby.. i thought i would be emotional like that too.. but alls i said was " thank fook for that " LOL.. i was just relived he was finally out of me.. 14 days late.. failed induction and a crazy DR who butchered the hell out of me.. i was just so relived lol..

Kyle was born on 25th april... at 11.46am and he weighed 9lbs 3oz... proper little chunky monkey :cloud9:

sorry for the long story lol.. hope you havnt all started noddin off.... haha..

thanks for reading..:flower:

xx

Attachments

• DSC00333.jpg
    DSC00333.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00316.jpg
    DSC00316.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00335.jpg
    DSC00335.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 29
congratulations! glad you managed to avoid the crazy doctor (eventually!) x

Awww congrats. Your little baby is so cute. Your gorgeous to. Lovely pictures.
Sorry you had such a B of a person dealing with you. I am shocked she broke your waters without being dilated. Stupid person.
Enjoy your new baby, hes gorgeous.
He's going to look like you. Same facial features. Adorable. I want another now lol shhhh
(ps, I love the name, that was supposed to be my 6th babies name but it changed midway thought pregnancy cus OH didnt want it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->