My body is confusing me.

samwambam89

Reaction score
And that usually does not happen ;)

Well, I *thought* I got AF.

Three days ago I had brown spotting once when I wiped (AF was due 2 days ago and is usually like clockwork) then again today I thought I started but it turned out to just be pink and more brown spotting. That was at about 9:00am and since then I have had nothing. This is very unusual for me. I cannot think of a time it has happened. I still have not gotten AF but my breast are extremely sore/tender to the touch. This morning I got a negative result on a dollar store pg test. I am seriously confused about all of this!?

have always been aware of my body and it goes: back pain, extreme hunger, bad mood then period. Bam. That easy. This whole spotting, breast soreness thing is really throwing me off. I have never experienced anything like this before. My period usually comes on heavy and then subsides, not the other way around.

Any suggestions/thoughts/opinions? Maybe I'm a control freak but I hate not knowing what the heck my body is doing!!

Thank you :)

(BTW- I am new & this is my first post. So, hello!)

So you had this before your AF was due? (I think I'm reading that right). I'd give it a couple more days and test again. I'm gonna be 7 days late tomorrow and I'm going to test again (Had a negative yesterday). I had brown discharge and spotting then nothing 10 days before my AF was due. Sometimes it can take awhile before a positive will show. I found other forums on the internet about how some ladies went 3 weeks after a missed period til they got their positive (tested multiple times too). I usually have brown discharge the day before my AF is due but if you didn't have anything else, I'd say wait.

So you had this before your AF was due? (I think I'm reading that right). I'd give it a couple more days and test again. I'm gonna be 7 days late tomorrow and I'm going to test again (Had a negative yesterday). I had brown discharge and spotting then nothing 10 days before my AF was due. Sometimes it can take awhile before a positive will show. I found other forums on the internet about how some ladies went 3 weeks after a missed period til they got their positive (tested multiple times too). I usually have brown discharge the day before my AF is due but if you didn't have anything else, I'd say wait.

Yes! That's correct. I had the brown spotting a day or two before AF was due and then on then nothing and then today light spotting this morning and then nothing. I am glad I am not alone. I have been searching the internet crazily because I feel like something is different but then I keep questioning myself. I have had extremely sore breast for about 2 weeks now so I was worried but then I looked a saw that I had sex 2 days before I was supposed to O but I am not positive if that was when I ovulated, I just know it was around then. Thanks for the reply! Let me know how it goes!

You're welcome and I will! I don't really keep track of when I ovulate but my phone said May 28th and we did it several times around then. I had the spotting the 3rd/4th which were 6/7DPO so it's possible I had IB but even reading some stories on here are similar to your situation. Do a test over the weekend =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->