My body screams pregnant, the test says no...

CoralInGold

Reaction score
I am so confused :wacko:

I started my period on the 23rd July, a week early, I finished on the 29th. I was sick two days later on the 31st, I put it down to dodgy chicken! As I couldn't possibly be pregnant...

Here I am on the 9th, still very nauseous, sore boobs, back ache, heartburn & a love of tea... the craving I had with my daughter.

I feel very much like I did when I was pregnant with my daughter.

The tests argue this & have all been negative.

Im trying to forget about it but my sore boobs & back keep reminding me my body thinks its pregnant... Is it possible?

i have had this but was not pregnant sorry not much help keep testing to be sure fx for ur bfp x

My body screamed pregnant this cycle (and it would have been the most perfect time for a pregnancy) but it turned out I wasn't. AF arrived. You wont know for sure unless you test again. Grab a FRER. Or maybe a blood test to put it all to rest? GL! FXD

Yep I've had the same a couple of times and not been pregnant.

could it be possible that you are around ovulation? Sometimes ovulation causes sore boobs and backache, i know i get both. Whats your cm like? Fingers crossed you find out either way soon, this 'not knowing' is very frustrating isnt it :hugs: xx

I thought the same live_in_hope. If I am ovulating, I'm finding this one quite painful, the feeling of being generally unwell has lasted a week, the back aches getting worse & stomach ache is awful. Probably tmi but it also hurts when I go to the toilet...

I was diagnosed with PCOS 6 years ago, I think I will go back to the doctors & ask them to run some more tests...

Thanks ladies xx

I would love to know what the doctor says. This month was very similar for me. To the point that I took a test just to make sure before having my wisdom teeth removed mid cycle. I am still testing neg, but I am not feeling overly PMSy.

I am due for my visit between Tuesday and Thursday and by now it is more than sore boobs, I want chocolate everything (I would eat chocolate covered sardines if you offered them to me), I get cold (even in the Southern Summers that plague me), I start having cramps that would knock a grown elephant out... Nothing but the boobs this month...

All month I have had this feeling of being off, nauseated, hot, craving salty things, my lower GI tract has been knocked sideways... But still just a pile of BFNs to show...

I thought the same live_in_hope. If I am ovulating, I'm finding this one quite painful, the feeling of being generally unwell has lasted a week, the back aches getting worse & stomach ache is awful. Probably tmi but it also hurts when I go to the toilet...

I was diagnosed with PCOS 6 years ago, I think I will go back to the doctors & ask them to run some more tests...

Thanks ladies xx

oh no :hugs: it does sound painful i must say, but with pcos i know sometimes things can get quite painful...have you ever had this before? Keep us posted and let us know what the doctor says :thumbup: xxx

I would love to know what the doctor says. This month was very similar for me. To the point that I took a test just to make sure before having my wisdom teeth removed mid cycle. I am still testing neg, but I am not feeling overly PMSy.

I am due for my visit between Tuesday and Thursday and by now it is more than sore boobs, I want chocolate everything (I would eat chocolate covered sardines if you offered them to me), I get cold (even in the Southern Summers that plague me), I start having cramps that would knock a grown elephant out... Nothing but the boobs this month...

All month I have had this feeling of being off, nauseated, hot, craving salty things, my lower GI tract has been knocked sideways... But still just a pile of BFNs to show...

It's so frustrating isn't it? I hope she doesn't visit you this month & you get a lovely BFP! Keep me posted xx

Thanks ladies xx

oh no :hugs: it does sound painful i must say, but with pcos i know sometimes things can get quite painful...have you ever had this before? Keep us posted and let us know what the doctor says :thumbup: xxx

I have yes, but not for a good year now.

I will do, hopefully its not bad news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->