My boob leaks when I orgasm???

MamaFlick

Reaction score
It has happened a couple times now. I leak tons of colostrum when I orgasm. :( Just out of my left boob.

At first it was funny, but now I'm starting to get worried. Does this mean that I will probably leak every time I orgasm? Will it get worse once baby is here? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Not liking the idea of having to wear nipple pads during sex!

I've done that before and I always have one boob leak more then another next time just aim and try to hit dh :haha:

I think its because when you orgasm your body releases oxytocin which is the hormone that also gets released when breastfeeding for the milk let down! I expect it will settle down at some point!

Completly normal thays why nipple stimulation is somtimes used to help labour.
Once baby is here and you have esyablished a feeding routine it will calm down a bit.
Also if you have a vaginal birth when you bf at first it will cause a bit of bleed flooding, its to do with hormones both produce.

Ok, I'm really sorry, but just reading the heading made me laugh out loud and almost spit out my drink. Then I thought about it and remember that happening after I had DS. I do remember it got better, but I leaked a little through about 8-9 months of breastfeeding if I remember correctly. I just got so that I wore a sleep bra with a nursing pad in it even when we had sex. (Its not like he touch them or they would really squirt him! :haha: )

Ok, I'm really sorry, but just reading the heading made me laugh out loud and almost spit out my drink. Then I thought about it and remember that happening after I had DS. I do remember it got better, but I leaked a little through about 8-9 months of breastfeeding if I remember correctly. I just got so that I wore a sleep bra with a nursing pad in it even when we had sex. (Its not like he touch them or they would really squirt him! :haha: )

It's okay, I laughed too. :haha:

Just so weird, I've been carrying around these stupid boobs for so many years and they've always just gotten in the way, and now all the sudden they are doing something useful! It's about time they earned their keep!

I haven't experienced colostrum leaking with orgasm, but I get Braxton Hicks now Everytime!

I've done that before and I always have one boob leak more then another next time just aim and try to hit dh :haha:

:rofl: Bwahahaha!! I totally did the same thing! Sorry,OP, totally normal, and when it's milk (especially at the beginning) it'll do the same! Just kinda have to roll with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->