my boy hates me :(

emmadaisy

Mum to Charlie and Lewis
Reaction score
yesterday was a horrible day here and lo spent most of the day crying, nothing I did made anything better in fact just made him worse, he didnt sleep at all in the afternoon so just put it down to him being tired, gave him a bath which he usually loves and everytime I went near him he screamed!
Oh came home and gave him his bottle all smiley happy and fine! put him to bed as usual and I thought he will be ok tomorrow hes just tired. he slept fine till 1.30am and then that was it, I usually have to go into him and just turn him over put his dummy back in and cover him over and he goes back to sleep but not last night, tried calpol, bongela, ignoring him, changing his bum nothing just screamed. oh went in and laid on the futon with him and he fell asleep!!!!

Then today pretty much same, when I go near him he cries, oh has given him his dinner and out him down for his afternoon nap, he wakes up sees me and starts crying!!!

lovely feeling to be hated by your own child :cry:

Bless you! He doesnt hate you hes just having a crabby couple of days! Its probably just that your OH is a novelty and thats why he was ok with him but you are his Mummy and his No 1 favourite person!!!! I guess if you are feeling a bit under the weather then the only person you can take it out on is your Mummy!

oh has been at home this week because he has had a week off so is at home more than usual, but it breaks my heart that he wont let me do anything, I dont know what to do I feel so low,oh keeps asking me whats wrong and I say nothing, how can I tell him I think our son hates me? :cry:

Bless you! He doesnt hate you hes just having a crabby couple of days! Its probably just that your OH is a novelty and thats why he was ok with him but you are his Mummy and his No 1 favourite person!!!! I guess if you are feeling a bit under the weather then the only person you can take it out on is your Mummy!

Agree!

Aw sweetie have a hug :hugs:

He doesn't hate you. We all have our off days where we just snap at everyone around us because we are tired and grumpy - it sounds like Charlie is just feeling a bit like that at the moment xx

thanks ladies, it really is breaking my heart him being like this, managed with a fight to get him to let me give him his bottle and then he fell asleep on me which is something I suppose:shrug:

just hope hes back to normal tomorrow cause I cant stand much more of this its really bringing me down:cry:

I feel the same with Deryn hun :( She was fine for the first week or so and now she wakes screaming every 1-2 hours, i give her colic drops with every feed butthen she feeds, throws up, crys, feeds again and cries!! My mum takes her and hs estops and goes to sleep, if Wayne has her on his tummy to sleep then she is also fine, until i try to hold her and she screams again :( Sorry i cant help much, but just so you know...your not alone :) xx

aww honey you cant take it to heart when they're like that or you'll end up going insane! i'm sure you're a fab mummy and i'm sure your LO bloody adores you :thumbup: he's just had a shitty couple of days and who best to take it out on? haha MUM!

when i try to get my LO to sleep in my arms she throws her arms around and punches me in the face and scratches me but when my OH does it she stares up at him like a little angel haha it only upsets me when i'm tired so i think you're probably having a couple of shitty days as well!

i hope you feel better soon but dont take it personally :hugs: he loves you.

Aww he doesn't hate you!! Like the others have said Daddy's home so he's a novelty! Stephen's the same! He'll be all mummy mummy mummy before you know it :)

oh has been at home this week because he has had a week off so is at home more than usual, but it breaks my heart that he wont let me do anything, I dont know what to do I feel so low,oh keeps asking me whats wrong and I say nothing, how can I tell him I think our son hates me? :cry:

Hun. IT will pass. I have had moments like this but i think it is just where we mums are always blaming ourselves and always over analyzing our actions and what we do.

You have more confidence in yourself! LO is probably just having a bad few days and even we adults tend to take things out on those we love most:hugs:

I agree with the other ladies. He doesn't hate you! Lots of :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->