My boy here!!!!

C

C_erra

On 31st October my little boy was born.

Woke up at 6:30am to my waters breaking.
Started freaking out so rang my midwife who told me she would come see me later then rang me back not long after and told me to meet her at the hospital at 9:30.

By this time I was having mild contractions. At 10am I was in established labour and even though I was planning on a natural birth and having gas only as a last resort I ened up having gas, pethadine and finally an epidural! I was completely against having an epidural but now I dont know what I would have done without it. Pethadine sux, made me throw up and didnt help me at all. Gas just made me feel stoned and did not take the edge off at all.

By about 6:30pm I was fully dilated but had to wait for baby to move down bit more. By now epidural was wearing out and I could feel contractions in one side of by tummy which was good coz at 6:50pm I was told to push with each contraction. It felt werid at first coz I had no idea how to push or what to push. I didnt feel like I should have been but not long later I started to feel his head move forward then slip back which was awesum.

Then finally at 7:20pm my little Dermontti was born.
He weighed 6 pounds
Length: 48.8

Unfortunately because he was only 36weeks he got jaundice and we had to stay in hospital for a week and he didnt have the sucking reflex at first so feeding was difficult and I hated seeing him in incubator and not beeing able to hold him all the time.

But he is doing very well now and I get to hold him whenever I want.
I knew I was gona be happy when I finally had him but I never knew this much. I dont even care that Im tired all the time. I just love him soooo much!!!

congrats cant wait to see pictures xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->