My boy is here...... Introducing Darach

alio

Reaction score
Ladies, just wanted to day I had my little man on the 22nd July - I was exactly 41 weeks. I am so glad I went naturally this time around and avoided induction. I had a very long labour with little progression - started on Wednesday 21st at around 10am - eventually gave birth on Thursday at 10.27am.

I have this crazy cervix that takes it's time in labour and then dilates the last few cms really quickly. The midwife popped out of the room when I was 'ready' to push and came back in to a student midwife who looked like a rabbit in the headlights.... all of sudden after no progression my lad's head was out.... one more squeeze and he slithered out like a little frog..... they had led me to believe he was going to be a giant baby by growth scans - he was 8.12 and very easy to push out (those scans are tosh)

I had just a graze which beat the episiotomy of last birth by a mile! Good luck to you all. xx

Here is my man - Darach (pronounced Da-ra).:cloud9:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs171.snc4/37871_444763793637_586093637_5951799_5168134_n.jpg

massive congatulations xxx

Congratulations hun, he is gorgeous! :cloud9:

Don't go there with the scans! I was apparently having a monster of a baby by my measurements and scans, 2 weeks overdue and he was 7lb 14oz lol! x

Congratulations again my lovely! Darach is utterly gorgeous :cloud9: I'm thrilled to have a birthday buddy! :dance: :cake:
xx

He's absolutely gorgeous!! Check out his hair!!

he is a handsome lad!!! and so glad you mentioned the pronounciation of his name...i have been saying Darack!

Gonna hold on the clothes and give you them in person when i come to Lisa's as they are big xxx

congratulations, hes adorable x hope you are both doing well x

Congrats, again, Ali! He is beautiful and im sure Fin is thrilled :D :D

Wow! Congratulations and welcome to the world little one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back