my brest friend breastfeeding pillow

Pink_Witch

proud mummy of 6
Reaction score
i was wondering if any of you have used this and what you thought about it. Did it help with positioning the baby correctly,and make it much easier to get feeding established?

I was telling dh about this fab cushion i had seen on one of the american baby programmes i watch on the tv,i described it to him and said it looked fab, when we went to mothercare a few days later we saw one and i brought one today,i think it will be a great buy but i just wanted to gauge your opinions of it

TIA xx

Do you have a link to it?? Is it like a donut?

:dohh: forgot to put a link in-preggy brain lol

https://www.mybrestfriend.com/

My friend can't speak highly enough of it and for me it was really good while I was getting the positioning right in the first couple of weeks. My only problem with it was that I must have quite a long torso because I had to put an extra cushion underneith it so Isla was high enough to reach the nipple (my friend didn't have this problem). Because of that it was quite a pain trying to wedge cushions around you while trying to hold a baby at the same time, but if someone was there to hold her for me while I got sorted it was fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->