MY BUMP :-) I'm huge!

jem02

Mirren 16/01/10
Reaction score
hey girls!!

thought i'd join in and post a pic of my bump. I'm 18 weeks, but i think im more like 21, going by my dates and lmp.

My mum says im huge and its funny that i haven't put on weight elsewhere.

excuse the pj's!!!

ps. i'm on team yellow but if you think my bump gives anything away let me know xxx:flower:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 34
Im only a week or so behind you and my bump is no where near as big as that. im jealous lol x

its not that good! its getting in the way lol, my family and work mates can't belive it either and only put on 4lbs xx

^^ now i am seriously jealous.. iv put on a stone already.. what are your cravings? xx

Your bump looks about same as mine now and i'm 24 wks carrying a boy... hehe :)

hey girls!!

thought i'd join in and post a pic of my bump. I'm 18 weeks, but i think im more like 21, going by my dates and lmp.

xxx:flower:

Woooo somebody bigger than me! I've posted my bump somewhere on here!

I feel so much love towards bumps! :cloud9: There's a little baby in there!!!! :cloud9: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Its a scrumptious bump! Well done lady! :happydance: Have no idea about the sex though. I don't even know what carrying high or low or in front or all over means. :blush: Compared to what? :shrug:

aww lovely!! im 18 weeks too and im pretty big! (not as big as u though!)
midwife sed im more like 21 too! maybe theyre gonna be big babys! lol

I was the same it is crazy, it calms down though luckily i was worried i was not going 2 b able 2 walk he he!

x

YOu have an adorable bump.. I have also only gained 4lbs and my bump is just a little higher up than yours but around the same size ;) is this your first? this is my third!

I'm so jealous! i'm 18 weeks and only just showing. :( People think i've just got a bit chubby :( xx

Im a week behind u and my bump just looks like blubber! my trousers and getting tight and im in maternity jeans for comfort, ur bump is gorgeous!! i want one like that, im like jelly belly lol

You look lovely hun....you're bigger than me though....I'd say you're carrying a BOY...

WOW you have a fab bump! I am a day infront of you and hardly have a bump :)

wow your bump is amazing! I am only a few days behind you and I am completely different, I want a bump like yours! have you had a dating scan to confirm your dates?

im loving that bump, im almost 21 week and about the same size but ive put on over 2 stone, seem to be gaining weight all over so lots of buggy pushin after bump arrives. looks great, congrats!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->