My bump seems to be out of control !

MrsJRB

Reaction score
Or am I just fat? lol

Here is a 11 week and 17 week photo taken today. I have been eating a lot and never suffered from MS but I'm wondering if this is 'normal' for 17 weeks? Slightly scary to see the change eeek! Still adjusting to the idea of being pregnant I guess :haha:

Attachments

• photo(30).jpg
    photo(30).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
  • photo(31).jpg
    photo(31).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
You look great!!! I wouldn't worry because every one's bumps grow at different speeds. I know for me one day I look bigger and then the next smaller.

That's not fat hun :) there's no "normal" really, but your bump is lovely! Mine was similar at 17wks, but I carried low and still do xx

Attachments

• 17w6d2smaller.jpg
    17w6d2smaller.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2
I'm soo jealous! My bumps nowhere near as big as them two! I'm going to eat some cake or something like, right now.. Aha.

I am jealous, too! At least you can tell you're pregnant. I am hardly showing at all! When did you start really showing?

Phew thanks ladies, good to know I'm not turning into a mega-beast! I suppose I started showing properly at about 14 weeks but now people are commenting whereas they didn't before.

Trouble is family like to feed pregnant women don't they? The sticky toffee pudding probably didn't help yesterday ... ;-)

Haha! Well you look great and pregnant (not fat) :) Enjoy!

i looked similar at this time frame! this is me at 16 wks!

Attachments

• 16 wks.jpg
    16 wks.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
Phew thanks ladies, good to know I'm not turning into a mega-beast! I suppose I started showing properly at about 14 weeks but now people are commenting whereas they didn't before.

Trouble is family like to feed pregnant women don't they? The sticky toffee pudding probably didn't help yesterday ... ;-)

And that's only the beginning :winkwink: it doesn't stop growing now! The biggest difference I noticed was between 19-20wks, so far.. I took side by each comparison photos wearing the same clothes (those are great to look back on) and holy, what a difference! Enjoy your growing bumpy :D x

I dont think there is "normal" when it comes to bump size!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->