My cat is pregnant, looking for someone who has experianced this

Aw no experience with pregnant cats but good luck to your kitty xx

I think she's in labour!!!

She is really miowing a lot, and is all over my DH. We have put her in the kitchen where her box is as she keeps going behind DS's cabin bed. I picked her up to bring her downstairs and some gooey stuff dribbled on my leg!!! I think it was part of her plug.

She is really restless bless her.

OK, for the past half hour she has been spotting an orange tinge fluid, is this normal??

yep :) its her waters, like a discharge thing.

eta - just seen you posted 4 hours ago. do we have kittens now?!

YES!!!! 2 so far.

1st delivered a black and white at 21.20pm.

2nd delivered a ginger at 21.57pm.

She is now fast asleep with both kittens suckling :)

xx

Yay!!

She may or may not have more. Mine had 5 between 9pm-3am but I don't think she slept in between (I was there the entire time and handled the kittens from birth helping remove their sacs etc, we had a very good relationship).

We had a cat and she was very small, she was only 10months herself hen she got pregnant.
When she started to go into labour all she wanted to do was sit on my mums lap. My mum put her in her room where it was nice and quiet, left her some food and water and checked her again later. She had given birth to 3 (very big) kittens, one died.
But she was ok - I think the best thing is leave them to it, making sure they're ok every now and then.
She kept leaving her kittens so my mum had to take her up and give her fuss until she relaxed and fed them, after that she didn't need any prompting and all was fine :thumbup: xx

OUou sorry didn't see your updates - congrats!!
Pics :D :D xx

Birth story

4.30pm - We get home to her miowing constantly, following DH around. I picked her up and her plug fell out.

5pm - She laid comfy in her box, could see her belly tightening.

9pm - My SIL started massaging her belly, she laid on her back and loved this, then out came a bubble! She bit the bag and started pushing. Its body came out but its head was still in there for quite a while. Once it was fully out she did all her duties and cleaned it, then dealt with the placenta (sick) Black and white born at 21.20pm.

21.40pm - She had the same look, and started pushing again, this one came out in full, and she cleaned it again. Ginger one born at 21.57pm.

She is doing all the right things and so far she is a great mummy.

The ginger one is defiantly more dominant. The black and white one seems a bit slow, like it doesn't have any senses.

I'm trying to upload a picture but its saying too large! How do I change this please?

Yaay great news!!
Have you tried uploading onto photobucket.com instead? :) xx

yes, you just sign up and then upload, I found it very easy!
Then once you have your pictures uploaded, you hover over them and underneath they say IMG Code etc, click on the code and it copies it, then paste the link on here and we should see them :D xx

Aw yay, congratulations to your cat lol look forward to seeing pics. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->