• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

my chart is making me go crazy

pinkdiamond20

Reaction score
My chart seems to be looking better and its making me want to test so so so bad , but then again I dont because I dont feel pregnant :wacko: ugh I hate the 2WW. If anyone wants to chart talk please go right ahead and tell me what ya think :thumbup: I've become OBSESSED with my chart lol. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone in the 2WW and lots of :dust:

your chart looks good until now :thumbup:

It could be? Looks good. I'm obsessed too... stupid 2ww... I'll attach mine, it was looking so good this AM I gave in and POAS...:bfn: of course.

I've had so many charts that have looked good though and nothing has panned out that I TRY not to get all excited about my charts... but it's hard, the 2ww it toooooooooorture :wacko:

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    39.3 KB · Views: 5
It could be? Looks good. I'm obsessed too... stupid 2ww... I'll attach mine, it was looking so good this AM I gave in and POAS...:bfn: of course.

I've had so many charts that have looked good though and nothing has panned out that I TRY not to get all excited about my charts... but it's hard, the 2ww it toooooooooorture :wacko:

I tested today too and I got a :bfn: which makes me feel like I'm not going to get a :bfp: This is my first month charting and this 2WW is KILLING me! I hope we both get our BFP's this month! :baby:

How many DPO are you pinkdiamond20? If it's still early (<12) you could have a false negative. I don't know what to make of my chart right now. FF thinks today's reading might be inaccurate b/c I didn't sleep well last night. Here's my chart. This is also my first month charting!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/359707

How many DPO are you pinkdiamond20? If it's still early (<12) you could have a false negative. I don't know what to make of my chart right now. FF thinks today's reading might be inaccurate b/c I didn't sleep well last night. Here's my chart. This is also my first month charting!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/359707

aww were the same DPO!!!! I'm 7 dpo right now! Did you temp earlier then you normally do or did you mark sleep deprived? I don't like feel pregnant so maybe thats why I'm losing hope. And to me I think your chart looks good as long as your temps keep going up!! When do you plan to test?

I did mark sleep deprived b/c I had the worst time staying asleep last night...and I even had to get up and use the loo at one point which doesn't happen very often. I'm trying not to read too much into it. I'm planning on testing at 10DPO...so this Saturday. I'm sorry you don't "feel" pregnant...but that could mean nothing. Some women don't experience any symptoms at all and are shocked to find out they're pregnant! You're not out until the :witch: shows!

I did mark sleep deprived b/c I had the worst time staying asleep last night...and I even had to get up and use the loo at one point which doesn't happen very often. I'm trying not to read too much into it. I'm planning on testing at 10DPO...so this Saturday. I'm sorry you don't "feel" pregnant...but that could mean nothing. Some women don't experience any symptoms at all and are shocked to find out they're pregnant! You're not out until the :witch: shows!

That's why you have the open circle is because you put sleep deprived. And I'm praying that :witch: doesn't show! Maybe I'm just reading too much into all of this! I just want my BFP soo soo bad! FIngers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"