My child wakes up too early the weekend

7am IS a sleep in, no? I think it is anyway. Just go to bed earlier if you need more sleep.

Hi There,

Every saturday and sunday morning my kid wakes up before 7 am and then comes into our rooms to ask if it's time to wake-up. So basically we can never sleep on saturday and sunday morning, it's a pain in the ass...

He is four years old and doesn't know how to read a clock. Does anyone have an idea to make him stay in bed until we tell him that it's time to wake up?

Hi,

I'm not sure which kind of idea your looking for, but maybe you should look for a clock called "Remi" apparently the brand is UrbanHello, and as far as I understand that's exactly the kind of solution you are looking for to keep childrens in bed and help them with sleep routines... I did not use it myself so I can't tell you more sorry

I thought that was the norm? Looool my son can read time since he was 4 but it doesn't matter for him, when he wakes up he will leave bed and expects us to wake up. We also take turns on weekends ;)

Yes I thought so too. Some Research suggests it is healthier to get up at the same time every day and that sleeping late a few days messes with your body...I hate science sometimes. My daughter has just recently started turning on her own light and playing rather than waking us up but she's nearly 5.

I have to say were happy to get to 7am as it can be 6! Unfortunately its part of having children especially if they get up early in the week and in a positive note yoy dont waste the day in bed x

I would literally jump for joy if my two slept till 7am haha! Between 4 and 5am is time to get up in this house!

No advice but good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->