My cousin is so cuuuute !!

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I have a 10 year old male cousin & he's PUMPED for the baby :) He lives in town and is always talking about it, knows my due date and when I'm going for my 4D ultrasound, and my aunt called me to tell me that every night he prays and says he prayed that the baby is healthy and comes out a girl! LOL. He's so priceless:) And has invited himself to the baby shower. :cloud9: I'm so excited to see how he is with the baby :) :)

Anyone else got little cutie pie siblings/cousins/children like that in their life?

Yep- my 8 yr old son! He is soooo looking forward to the arrival of his sister!

My 6 year old girl is so excited, at school in 'free choice' time she keeps drawing pictures for the baby to show him/her what rabbits look like and what fireworks look like etc etc,
Shes started putting her teddies on one side to save them for the baby and proudly took my scan pic to school to show her friends!

Kids are great arnt they xxxx

My 6 year old girl is so excited, at school in 'free choice' time she keeps drawing pictures for the baby to show him/her what rabbits look like and what fireworks look like etc etc,
Shes started putting her teddies on one side to save them for the baby and proudly took my scan pic to school to show her friends!

Kids are great arnt they xxxx

Aww that is sooo cute about the pictures especially!! :cloud9:

My OH is teachin carlee How to rub feet and kiss the tummy, I think shes excited in her own little way. But OH is OVER the moon you'd think this was our first hehe.

However my 4yr old niece who recently passed was excited to "brush there pretty hair"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->