My cups runneth over!!!

Birchbud

Reaction score
Ok, so I recently came of the implant and as such have no idea when my cycle runs from and to etc

So hubby and I have been thoroughly enjoying just doing it like bunnies until I figure out what's what as it were.

Well I can help but notice that my boobs are absolutely enormous today! Like genuinely risking severe fallout!

Now we have only been trying for 4 weeks or so, so I think it unlikely that I'm pg,

Is massive freaky and ridiculously sensitive boobs a sign of ovulation? Or is it just something that has happened before but I have never noticed? (I have noticed that I'm becoming very hyper aware of my body...)

Hiya! Mine swell and tingle like crazy when I am ovulating!! My nipples also look and feel like they did when I was breastfeeding my DD! I dont think everyone gets breast changes during O, but I sure as hell do!
Oh, incidentally, since quitting bc in September, I have had a lot of hormonal type symptoms, such as painful O and cramps which last from O to AF. I think maybe our hormones run wild when they are allowed to function normally after being suppressed!
Good luck xx

Ah, thank you for putting my mind at rest. I can't wait to get home and put on one of my hugely covering sports bras instead of this daft plunge thing...

He he, I know the feeling! I find a nice hot flannel over them whilst you soak in the bath is very soothing! Sounds like it could be time for more BDing for you though!
I dont know anything about the implant, but coming off of the pill I had every hormonal symptom going (including full bouts of sickness!) Be prepared for your body to play some mean tricks on you! Good luck and hope 'the girls' feel better soon lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->