My cycle is all sorts of messed up.

Jamie0987

Reaction score
Has anyone ever ovulated five days after their expected ovulation date? I ask because I'm coming up on day five of being late. I sometimes, very rarely, make it to day four but by then AF has started. I did have a cold, or multiple colds for the first two weeks of December. No fever just acheness, headaches, and a seriously nasty cough. Anyway, I was thinking that because of my cold(s) my ovulation got pushed back which then pushed AF back.

you should usually ovulate in the middle of your cycle. I realised mine seemed late because i actually have a long cycle. Do you take your BBT temps? Might be worth trying it as its a good way of telling if you ovulated.

I don't but I'm starting to think that I should. Thank you:)

It is absolutely possible! I ovulated on CD 25/6 with my daughter. I have a 35(isn) day cycle. We just started trying again and I just ovulated on CD 16/17. So weird. Our bodies are complex to say the least! Updates please!

Officially five days late, today would actually be day six of AF. I keep thinking it's starting but then nothing. Getting mild back pains when I lay down. I'm assuming AF will be showing up shortly, maybe tonight or tomorrow based on the slight cramping. I've decided to use opks this month because of AF delay. Do you use them twice a day or once a day?

I work night shift so my schedule is beyond messed up. I try to test after I wake! I used the digital clearblue this last month and I was quite impressed. Some days I tested 2, others only 1.

Might be a stupid question but did you take a pregnancy test yet?

Not a stupid question, trust me! I did take one the day AF was due and one the next day. Both came back negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->