My cycles are getting wierder and wierder

Jacey

Reaction score
Hiya

I had a miscarriage at xmas and prior to that I never used to get any AF symptoms, had a cycle ususally every 35 days and had very heavy periods.

Since the m/c my cycles have shortened to 25/26 days long with a LP between 12 & 15 days long and I usually spot or cramp prior to AF starting, AFs now are much much lighter in comparison to what they were previously.

Today im on CD26 and 10dpo {late ov this cycle} - judging by my last few cycles unless AF arrives tonight technically i'll be "late".

I have no symptoms what so ever AF or BFP wise & we def didnt BD enough this cycle so very much doubt that im pregnant.

Whats puzzling me is that 1) i've gotten to cd26 without AF showing and 2) I had a relatively big increase in my BBT this morning where as by prev cycles I usually get a big drop the day before AF is due.

I know the simple answer is test anyway but i really dont feel pregnant but just dont get what is going on my cycles.

My chart is below should anyone wish to look but would just appreciate any thoughts on this
Thanks x

You're not the only one! My cycles have always been regular, before I was on the pill, when I was on the pill, when we started TTC and then I had a miscarriage in December. All seemed to be back to normal, my cycles were pretty much the same within a day or 2 of each other. Now I'm ov'ing later in my cycles, my LP is getting shorter and I'm getting sore boobs from ov up until AF arrives. It's driving me mad. I can't symptom spot any more because I have all the symptoms in my 2ww! I really thought this was my month but I think i'm out. I've been spotting since yesterday evening. When we started TTC, I knew the month I was pregnant because my boobs started to hurt which I never ever had. This miscarriage seems to have played havoc with my body.

But yeah, do a test. I suppose that is the only answer. Hope things sort themselves out soon xxx

Thanks 4 that hun, was starting to think it was just me - I totally cannot judge my body any more its just too crazy lol, i just wonder if these changes are for good or just my body readjusting

I'll leave it a while longer as I really doubt im pregnant and am certain AF will show up at some point just a case of tryin to guess when lol

FX'd for a speedy BFP for you x

your temperature is going up, that's a really good sign at this stage.
I understand your doubts when you have no symptoms and haven't BD'd a lot, but I got pregnant with my first child having BD'd only once in a fortnight (we were not trying then!), and the only symptom I had was cramping about a week before AF due. I tested a week late, and symptoms appeared only a week after that.

Cross fingers for you for a :bfp:
:hug:

Thanks FBbaby - I can see where your coming from as with my m/c we wasnt trying and it was just pure coincidence that we must have BD's at the right time, like you my only "symptom" back then was severe cramping which made me take a test & that was 2 wks b4 my AF was due as I used to have a 5 week cycle so would have been approx 10 dpo then.

So guess u just bever know, i did have bad cramps around 6/7dpo but they have gone now and I just feel well normal lol x

Time will tell i suppose, am not holding my breath but if it happens it wud be a lovely surprise .............watch this space lol x
Thanks xx

Man, I feel your pain. My period was so regular 27 day! Every month. Then when DH and I started TTC a year ago, my periods got all crazy. Now they seem to be mellowing out, but they are totally different! Good luck I hope that everything turns out good!

You should test, I had no pregnancy symptoms with my son for a number of weeks after I got a BFP. Test, its the only way to know:) Good luck! Hope this is your month!

i dont know my cycles yet after my m/c but my first one is messed!!! got it last friday was so light! like last day of period light... and today poof its gone! im glad im not the only one whos cycles are not normal....

Hi there
M/C really does stuff up you body. I went for 33 years knowing what each and every twinge or pain meant and exactly when it was going to happen. Now i have different symptoms every month and have no idea what's going on with me most of the time!!

Thanks everyone for your comments x Well I think AF is on her way as I had a MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE drop in temp this morning I went from 98.8 to 97.7 !!!!!!

Have no other indicators but reckon she'll be here soon enough so roll on next cycle lol
Good luck to everyone else TTC and FX'd for some BFPs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->