Reaction score
Have a 40 + day cycle
Never ever less than 38
Today is CD29
Am currently 12 Days PO -
Been DTD every 2nd day since day 10
When I wiped this morn - blood
More coming onto tissue when I wipe now
Usually CD1 for me is torture - very heavy periods, cramps....
Now - nothing! Yet there is blood wtf... I am going insane :cry:

it sounds like it could be Implantation bleed hun

I agree. That very well could be implantation bleeding. Do you temp? Good luck to you!

Hmmm I agree with the others. Sounds like implantation. Do you temp/chart?

Yes - and my temp dropped from 36.6 to 36.4 this morn... Just finished PT meeting (teacher) and I just want to cry with emotional exhaustion of all this...
But its blood - surely thats af?
I did a FR test this morn - but not with first morning urine and it was neg..
only thing is though - going on my usual 40 day crazy cycles, I only ovulated 6 days ago
the smiley I got day 16 has to have been an LH surge.... ?
What do you think?
DH is at football and all I wanna do is talk to him now :-(

Girls NOOOOOOOOOOOO the freaking witch has come....
I really dont get this!! Never below 38 days and my skin is horrendous! Never get spots... and Im covered in them on my forehead and cheeks! I have metal in my mouth all day so much so I couldnt handle tin foil when I was cooking dinner earlier.. its like fillings have melted in my mouth... but I have blood. Its her...
Why did she come on CD29!!? How weird is this .. :-(

Girls NOOOOOOOOOOOO the freaking witch has come....
I really dont get this!! Never below 38 days and my skin is horrendous! Never get spots... and Im covered in them on my forehead and cheeks! I have metal in my mouth all day so much so I couldnt handle tin foil when I was cooking dinner earlier.. its like fillings have melted in my mouth... but I have blood. Its her...
Why did she come on CD29!!? How weird is this .. :-(

hey...im in the same boat as you hun, i have 30-32 day cycles - never ever less...
and the witch showed yesterday at CD25...not as much of a difference as you but the same sort of thing...and i havent had any usual PMS symptoms either...and the flow started slow unlike usually its heavy from the word go...

i am just looking on the bright side that at least i can start another month TTC, without the wait, i just knew i was out this month...

hope everything is okay for you...
and baby :dust: for next month!

Thank you! And yes, youre right.. at least we can start again earlier.. So based on now (cant believe Im saying this) 29 days, when would ov be? This is good... Lets be positive... straight back into it. Next month its going to happen right!!
x

Thank you! And yes, youre right.. at least we can start again earlier.. So based on now (cant believe Im saying this) 29 days, when would ov be? This is good... Lets be positive... straight back into it. Next month its going to happen right!!
x

Sorry Hun. Love the positivity!:hugs:

Deffo next month is our BFP month for sure!
I OV about CD16 but i would use some OPKS this month from CD12ish just to be sure...i just bought 40 on ebay for £1.99 lol

Must say AF coming early is good cost means i can text early next month on my 21st bday 24th feb..maybe ill get a BFP then...would be the best gift ever....
Lets hope it rains baby dust :dust: on us both! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"