MY DIET THREAD! xx that time again!

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
right... today I start my diet (again).. I was doing well and lost a stone (took me bloody long enough to do so mind!! am mow 11 stone 2. (size 14). and I wanna be whatever it takes to get into my size 12's. I mean come on, its not askin much. I just cant seem to do it. I wanna loose about 1 and a half stone. I am determined now to get to 10 stone 2 by this time next month. so........ the 8th feb I will hopefully be here on this thread saying "whooohoooh, Im now 10 stone 2" (or less would be even better). I so gotta be optimistic. I feel fat and its making me feel depressed and ugly. I know I aint FAT FAT but i'm big for me. Having had my daughter nearly 2 years ago you would think I'd be back to my usual weight now but nope, I just keep piling it on!! I like my food! haha. well... last night I had my last burger wiv bacon n cheese.. (was bloody awful too so its kinda made it easier to not want another hehe). This mornin I was naught and had my last cuppa tea with 'sugar' AND 'milk' EEEK! and had 2 cheese muffins with butter but get this... I felt sooooo gilty I gave 1 muffin to my OH :) I am sat here starving tho... and I aint gonna give in. We off out tonight for tea so am gonna have a nice salad :) black coffee with no sugar and water only for me.. whoohoooh Im excited cuz I am really gonna do it this time :p

and if I fail I want the name of some good tablets ok???? hehehehe :rofl:

:hugs: Good luck! Just remember to treat yourself every once in a while.

Good luck to you on losing weight. Just remember not to starve yourself and to treat yourself every once in awhile so you don't feel deprived.

thanks girls.. am doin ok I think. Havent weighed myself since so am hoping I am loosing!! xx

Would like to know your progress. Also, wanted to tell you about a forum that is really helpful on losing weight. Go to Self.com, you can sign up for free and it's a really helpful and supportive forum like B & B. They talk about diet, excercise, and everyday struggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->