my doc apt and ultra sound :)

lilmomof3

pregnant with #4
Reaction score
everything went realy good , the baby is deftly still a boy lol, he is 3# 14oz and is realy realy head down hes litterly on top of my cervix wedged they had a hard time getting pics of his face but he has a full head of hair from what they saw and chubby cheeks his butt is under my rib cage ouchy, i couldnt see the screen so good cuz they tipped up realy head down so they could try to get him out of my pelvic , after ultra sound went in to my doc apt she said everything looks good and there gunna try to do the c section june 3rd im now on every 2 week apt and only have 6 weeks left ultra sound said im 32 w and 5 days and baby looks great thanks ladies

I just love reading your updates beacuse they thought the little man wouldnt make it back in 1st tri! you and he have proved them all wrong! Keep doing what every your doing :D

thank you everyone you are right its been a long hard road to even get this far i cant belive hes a strong lil boy and made it this far i have proved them doctors wrong thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->