My Due Date Tomorrow (Friday 21st January 2011)

shelleney

Mummy to Freya (+ Baby C)
Reaction score
Our darling Baby C should have arrived tomorrow. It seems so strange seeing that date written down now. It doesn't bring the happiness it brought when we first saw it, 8 months ago. Friday 21st January 2011 seemed so far away, and yet we couldnt wait until it arrived, until we could meet our baby.
And now that date is here. But we have no baby.
Our darling Baby C got lost on his way to my uterus. Instead he burrowed into my fallopian tube, and stayed there for 9 weeks. I still feel guilty that we "ended" the pregnancy. Although what else could we do??? He couldn't stay where he was, it was too dangerous.
If I could have one wish, it would be that Baby C had found his way to my uterus, and settled there for 9 months. And that he would arrive tomorrow, as planned, onto our lives.
The pain is still so raw, even after all these months. It takes my breath away. I cry almost every day. It just hurts so bad.
We are now trying for our Rainbow baby, a little brother or sister for Baby C. But we will never, ever forget our first baby....the one who got lost on his way home.
Rest in peace, my Angel :angel:
xxxx

hi want to send you a great big :hugs: and my thought will be with you tomorrow :flower:

Big hugs to you :hugs:

I hope baby C's due date is as peaceful as possible for you and that you continue to recover from this.

Poor little poppet getting lost :angel:

The due date is always rough. On my son's actual EDD, I managed to push through the day better than I had for all the days leading up to it. On his 1st "Birthday" (according to EDD) I handled it even worse than his EDD and stayed in bed all day. His 2nd birthday is a week from today and I have been feeling like the worlds biggest emotional mess for at least the past two weeks.

I'm so very sorry that tomorrow is a day of grief rather than a day of rejoicing, but know that you will get through it. Perhaps do something special in memory of Baby C. Release some balloons, light a candle, write baby a card. Something that will help your grief to flow in a way that it gets released out, rather than all bottled up inside. Every major holiday and birthday I buy Everett a card and write him a message - things I'm doing in my life now, how much I love him, the things I imagine him doing if he were here, important memories since the last time I wrote him in which I really felt his presence with me, etc. For me, its comforting and makes me feel like I can still have a connection with him even though he isn't here.

BIG HUGS! I will certainly be thinking of you and Baby C tomorrow.

I will be thinking of you and your precious baby tomorrow x

:hugs:
this was my due date as well
I was just thinking about this a while ago
We just started ttc again this month
God Bless you hun

:hugs: My dearest shell. Words can't even express it. Just know that I'm here for you if you need a good cry on this sorrowful day. You're so strong, and you'll get through this only to be a little stronger. And you WILL give baby C a little brother or sister very soon.
Your story brought tears to my eyes; tears I couldn't even cry when my baby's EDD came on the 18th. Like babylovebug, I pushed through the day a lot better than I had in the days, weeks, and months leading up to it. I actually felt numb. I don't think it's something you can ever get used to. :nope:
Take care of yourself today. I'll be thinking of you. :friends:

Thank you all so much for your kind comments.

We are driving down to the coast after work today, to release a chinese lantern into the sky. We hope it reaches Baby C, wherever he is....
xx

ps: I will be thinking of you today also, flibbrtygibbt :hugs:

thinking of you today... i don't think there is anything else i can say so i will leave it there.xx

Your not alone....what would have been my due date is coming up soon and I feel the same way.

My thoughts are with you! :hugs:

:hugs: My dearest shell. Words can't even express it. Just know that I'm here for you if you need a good cry on this sorrowful day. You're so strong, and you'll get through this only to be a little stronger. And you WILL give baby C a little brother or sister very soon.
Your story brought tears to my eyes; tears I couldn't even cry when my baby's EDD came on the 18th. Like babylovebug, I pushed through the day a lot better than I had in the days, weeks, and months leading up to it. I actually felt numb. I don't think it's something you can ever get used to. :nope:
Take care of yourself today. I'll be thinking of you. :friends:

Thanks I hope your day went well
My was blissfully to busy to stop and think

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Due dates are so hard. I hope you managed to find some peace yesterday xx

so very sorry hun:hugs: my baby boys due date is coming up on the 26th, but he wont be joining us:cry: he grew his wings in august last yr at 4 months along. Dont know how i will make it through the day. Best wishes to you for the future, I hope baby c is able to send his mummy a rainbow baby very soon to comfort her some:hugs:

I do hope that you got throught the day as best you could and that your Chinese lantern went up beautifully - what a wonderful idea and a lovely way to mark such a difficult day. Lots of hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->