My ex- so f****** angry!!!

Bloody hell Sammi, no wonder you were shaking! I'd have been furious as well if that was me! Why can't some people see that things are illegal for a reason - it's because they are f***ing dangerous!

You absolutely did the right thing. In fact, I'd be a tad worried that he might actually do this in the future without telling you for fear of an argument. Have you seriously thought about chaparoned visits?

I would have done exactly the same and possibly even not let him take Oliver again!

who knows what else he has in mind, and you can't see it!

and sorry about the hard words, but no wonder the mother of your ex didn't say anything! from somewhere he must have learned things like this!

owww, hun, I am so sorry you have to go through all this :hug:

Dick!

You did the right thing *hugs*

Your definately right!! On his knee???? thats is so irresponsible.

and if he did take oliver i would have followed him in the car and if i saw him with the baby getting into his mum's car i would have called the police...get her bloody licence taken away..that will teach her to put oliver at risk!

Well i'm really confused actually..because when we had the arguement, he turned around and said 'well he wasnt in a car seat last time and was fine!' 'Errm what do u mean, last time', i said. 'last time you got a lift here with your mum and i gave you my car seat to borrow!' He shrugged..i asked again what did he mean and he just said oh i mean another time...So what i think he actually let slip was that i let him borrow a seat-and he never f***ing used it!!! I do not knw what to do! Like Amanda said. How can i trust him now? He could tell me he has a car seat but for all i know he may not have!! I am so worried now. I really feel like stoppin him alltogether now :( ive not herd from him since. xx

I wouldn't blame you if you did stop him altogether. You need to put you and Oliver first.

Im sorry you're having such a rough time hun *hugs*

xxx

:shock: OMG!

this is shocking.

they wont let you out of hospital here without a carseat......thats how important it is

I would stop access if I was you and see a solicitor.

:hugs:

You totally did the right thing. What a numbnuts to even think it would be okay to take him without a carseat. Good for you for standing up for yourself and Oliver!!! grrr....

you defo did the right think girl!!! he doesn't deserve to have his son if he don't care about his safety....

Dear me !!!

Sending you hugs hun xx men men men! lol

Your ex's behavious is absolutely shocking. You definately did the right thing! Taking him in a car without a car seet?? What was he thinking? And I'm shocked at his mother, too - they should both know better!

You should report him and his mother imo - That's so irresponsible - Not to mention illegal! I would stop access for now - You clearly can't trust him to act responsibly with his son's safety or the law in mind. I would be contacting a solicitor, to find out where I stand in stopping contact, and gaining some kind of contractual garauntee that he will be using a car seet in future.

Big :hug: Your ex seems like a right dick. He's lucky to have such a reasonable and fair ex - A lot of mothers I know would have slammed the door in his face the moment he even suggested it and cut access alltogether.

You definately have your head screwed on - shame we can't say the same for Oliver's daddy!

well done for staying calm hunni and yes u more than right stick to ur guns xx

thanks all for your support..I never heard anythin from him after that til today. Says hes got a car seat now and will be picking Oliver up on sat...i really dont know what to do because i no longer trust him now. What else might he be doing that i dont know about? Plus theres the fact that Oliver comes home very distressed and screaming everytime he's seen his dad..x says he cant cope with him. And as some of you are aware the x has been known to shout at Oliver in the past when he cries- i left him for it once. Do u think i should get legal advice, or am i bein a cow? I dont really think he is fit to be a father x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->