My face has broken out in spots

Hi I'm Louise

Reaction score
My chin currently looks like a join the dots puzzle and there's enough grease on my forehead to fry an egg. Even my boyfriend commented on how bad it was (thanks for that darling).

This is just temporary, right?

I hope so, I don't have the best skin in general but it has been out of control the past 2 weeks!

Yup, I look like I'm back to my preteen years! It's cleared a tad but I have red bumps (not pimples, just blemishes) on my cheekbones. I almost always break out on just my chin if I do and I have several there now :blush:

It's due to hormonal overdrive for the women that get it but it should clear up soon. During my last pregnancy my face was almost perfectly clear from day one but since that ended in MC I'm happy with the complete opposite right now!

Tell me about it i thought pregnancy makes your skin glow not shiny and spotty :dohh:. My face is so spotty you can probably do dot to dot on it :)lol. No matter what i do i keep getting more and more spots, i hardly wear makeup, i wash my face twice a day, moisturiser it with a oil free moisturiser and its still spotty:nope:. Hope everyone have a successful pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->