my favorite part of the day :)

megrenade

Reaction score
.. is as soon as I wake up, because my uterus tends to be high up & out.. and I can rub my baby bump - it tends to disappear during the day when it lowers itself back down.

but, it now goes from hip to hip - I outline it in marker in the morning, like.. once a week - and take a picture with my phone, and it has really grown a lot in the past few weeks!

I'd also like to share that I'm pretty sure I felt movements last night! It felt like a light "popping" - that I haven't felt before.. definitely not gas. It was like 2-3 really light taps right in a row -- does that sound like early fetal movement to you?

I was so happy yesterday :happydance:

appointment Monday morning (just going to check in, and probably hear the heartbeat via doppler) I just love that sound :cloud9:

Ahh, I remember those mornings :) Not much longer and you'll be waking up with a proper bump that never disappears anymore! And for the "popping", that sounds like movement to me.. I described it as a bubble popping or very gentle pokes.. my first time feeling it was three times in a row, then nothing for a few more day... and been daily ever since! ENJOY :D x

.. is as soon as I wake up, because my uterus tends to be high up & out.. and I can rub my baby bump - it tends to disappear during the day when it lowers itself back down.

but, it now goes from hip to hip - I outline it in marker in the morning, like.. once a week - and take a picture with my phone, and it has really grown a lot in the past few weeks!

I'd also like to share that I'm pretty sure I felt movements last night! It felt like a light "popping" - that I haven't felt before.. definitely not gas. It was like 2-3 really light taps right in a row -- does that sound like early fetal movement to you?

I was so happy yesterday :happydance:

appointment Monday morning (just going to check in, and probably hear the heartbeat via doppler) I just love that sound :cloud9:

I could have written this entire post. I was just telling my mom this morning about 3 light little taps I felt in the middle of the night. I'm almost positive it was the baby, and hearing someone else describe it exactly the way I felt it makes it seem more real.

I would have that at the end of the day around that time and I loved it too. :) Thats awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->