My fertile window is done.

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
Got a positive opk two days in a row. We did DTD the last three days but i was on top and went potty right afterwards. I know it is still possible, but i doubt it. We were trying but not really. I MC on the fifth and my doctor told me to wait two cycles so we were just puttting it in God's hands. I wasn't allowed to use preseed or anything! GRrrrrrr... Both times I have gotten pregnant i used pre- seed. I barely had any EWCM. So I am very doubtful but hopeful. What is meant to be will be. We are going on a cruise first week in June so that is helping keep my mind off if it, but i would happily not go if i had a baby in my belly! How cool would i be to conceive on Easter!

2ww is on!!!! :happydance:

Well dear- I don't think you should doubt THAT much. Men pull out and get women pregnant - so you being on top FOR SURE is not a bad thing!! Heck, that was how we did it last night :haha: You have to keep it fun and interesting anyway and it's not just about the best positions!

An Easter conception would be AWESOME!! I'm hoping for you my dear!!! :hugs:

:happydance: thank you Holly! I am praying for you, your such an awesome person!

ohhh and i meant to say how cool would it be not i be.... lol!

ohhh and i meant to say how cool would it be not i be.... lol!

wellllllll~ you could see it both ways :haha: I didn't even notice that you said that... wooooooooooop right over my head! :haha:

So have you picked out how many DPO you will test???!?!? I'm excited for you just typing about it!

Probably 8dpo...haha. Ever time I have been pregnant I always find out early. Then straight to the doctor to get yelled at...ha ha. If it even happens. So are you due to ovulate in three days? !

Nahhhhh you won't get yelled at!!! If the sperm are determined to get there- who are WE to stand in their way??!?! :haha:

8DPO is good.. I didn't get a + until 11DPO in January- so my testing "ideal" is 10DPO and going from there! Do you typically have shorter cycles???

I am *PRETTY* sure I will ovulate on Thursday- I went to the FS this a/m and they did an u/s and that is what they're guessing too. I took Femara and we're doing an IUI this cycle .. so that's when we're supposing it will be- some point between Wednesday and Friday. Wish me luck!!!!

I am sooooooooooooo hoping for a BFP- I can just TASTE it!

No I have been having like 35 day cycles hopefully they will change again.

GL!!!! I have a VERY good feeling for you this month!!!! Does your insurance cover a FS?? So when do you go in for the procedure?

Oh ok~ I thought with you being able to get a positive BFP so soon that it was bc you had shorter cycles. I'm typically about 30-31 days myself.

Yes, my insurance does cover certain things- not all - for fertility assistance. It doesn't cover any medication- just the actual procedures. Which- the medication I/ve been given so far is pretty cheap (it can get very expensive!)- I got Clomid for $10 in Jan.. and the Femara that I am on this month I actually got for free because my sister is a Nurse Practitioner at an oncology clinic and they had samples of it... (it's also used to treat breast cancer crazily enough) If I had to buy it though ~ that particular one would be covered bc it is used to treat other things too! :) My insurance will pay up to $24,000 in fertility treatment total. I am sooo praying that the IUI works IMMEDIATELY~ but if it doesn't~ we will probably try that about a total of 3 times before moving onto IVF..and I pray it doesn't resort to that. IVF is EXPENSIVE.. I probably would only get maaaaybe 2 attempts at that and then I'm on my own. I definitely can't afford to do it on my own either.

I go in for the IUI once I get a positive OPK- (the following day) - which I am guessing will be this Thursday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->