MY FF CHART- whats going on???!

nervouspains

Love being a Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Can someone please please look at my chart and tell me whats going on???
This is my first month at temping!
Thank you :hugs:

xxx

hiya. it's a tough one to be honest.

It will be difficult to know because some of your temperatures have been taken at different times to your usual time and it does actually make a difference. Also try to record your CM every as well - that gives FF more info to go.

Sorry I can't help!

When you say what is up with it, what do you mean? You have open circles normally because you have taken it at a different time or something had affected it like a fever or illness. But it shows when it suspects OV was and you are about 8/9DPO.

I dont understand it, why are my temps up so high?
Is this what they do after OV?
When do they come back down?
What signafies that af is due or possiably pregnancy?
sorry :(

xx

xx

Don't be sorry - it's fine.

Temperatures are normally high after Ovulation. If they stay high past your normal luteal phase then there is a chance of pregnancy. If you get a big dip around the time AF is due then AF is probably on the way.

Hope this makes sense.

Definatly looks like you could have O'd already, just like butterfly said your temps will stay up after O and then dip back down if AF is on its way, fx it stays high for you hun xx

xx

Hi Hon, your chart looks fine, no worries. After ovulation, your temps would remain high throughout luteal phase. If temps dip nearing AF, then most likely that means you're not pregnant & AF is due. Progesterone is the hormone responsible for high temps, which is why you only see high temps post ovulation. If your temps remain high beyond AF's expected date (around 18 DPO) then it's a very good chance you're pregnant.

Try to take your time at the same time. I am a light sleeper & an anxiuous worrywart, so I tend to rise earlier & I take my temp then (in case I can't fall back asleep) ... I notice my earlier temps are much lower than my temps taken my regular temping time. So I do believe that timing is an important factor me. It could vary from woman to woman.

Thanks you butterfly- So my af is due in 4 days- if it stays high there is a chance of pregnancy?

Thanks Heidi :) Do you think it looks like I have actually ovulated? thats my main concern :D as no OV= not even a chance :( and I was worried orginally that I wasnt even OV'ing...

Thanks Berrukins, I will set an alarm for 6 am everyday (as I always wake up after that time on a week day and weekend) that way i should be able to temp better.

xxxx

I would say you Ov for sure because of the increase in temps. ALthough I am not sure if when.. FF says CD20 but it might have occured a day or 2 sooner because of your first initial temp increase. If you look at my FF chart the same thing happened with me as you, my opks went positive after the first initial large increase in temps... but FF pinned Ov for me at my second increase so it's likely you ov'd on CD20. Charting your CM can help a lot and I would recommend doing it. In for a penny in for a pound! lol

This maybe a bit TMI but, I had hardly any CM at all this month- so thats why I was unsure if I OV :( ?
xx

you definitely o'vd. but i would definitely suggest buying a bbt thermometer. they are more sensitive and will give you a more accurate temp to record. u have lots of open circles so this chart may not be super accurate. not to worry though, you will get into the habit. your temps should stay high, some women's temps go down 1-2 days before AF some don't go down until a couple days into AF. after temping for a couple months (hopefully you don't have to though) you will know what your temps do. i figured out i was pregnant in january just by looking at my temps. confirmed by a :bfp: about 2 days later. good luck

As previously said, your chart shows a clear biphasic shift which indicates ovulation. However, are you taking your temperature at the same time each morning? I also second the advise on the BBT thermometer. the reason the line is dotted (meaning FF isn't positive) is because of your signs - no fertile CM reported until after the biphasic shift is seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->