my first 2 week wait

jodylee05

Reaction score
Hey girls, well i havent posted on here for a while as my head was all over the place!!

Me and my DH are just back from a very relaxing holiday and as soon as we were home we DTD and thought...what the hell lets just go for it!!

So now we are on our first 2week wait. Im very scared as i know there is a very small chance we will catch first time but i know i will be GUTTED when the :witch: comes and shows her ugly face!

I wondered if there was any advice you ladies could give to get me through??

xxxx xxxxx

keep yourself busy and talk to the ladies here :) Always makes me feel better :)

Good luck :dust:

Hiya

Just try stay positive and don't obsess over it, with my first child I was so obsessive wondering if I was pregnant I nearly drove my fiance mad lol. Every minute that was all that was on my mind and it was the longest weeks of my life waiting to find out if I was pregnant. I was noticing any litttle change in my body looking for symptoms, going on the net all the time looking for information and saying to my fiance every 2 mins 'do you think I'm pregnant???' It was really really stressful.

I got pregnant in the very first month of trying so it can happen!

I am TTC again and it's my first month trying too and testing tomorrow - this time around I have occupied myself with other things and planned other little things to look forward to which has taken my mind of it so if I get a BPN tomorrow I will just keep on trying and the 2 weeks have gone alot quicker as I havent been counting down the days - that really slows it down!!

Good luck hun and try not to stress too much :)

xxx

Aww, congrats on the big decision and your first two week wait!! It's a super crazy time, but before ya know it, it will be testing time!! Try not to think about it too much ( I know, I know, almost impossible right?)

Good luck!!! Fingers crossed for ya xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"