• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my first appt...

JessNJeremy

Reaction score
I just got back from my first appt! (And I must say that it feels good to be back on American turf compared to Japan!) All they could do though was take my blood and push on my abdomen and refer me to an OBGYN :( But I expected that. And now I have an appt on Monday morning with an obgyn! I hope this weekend goes by quickly:happydance:
I look forward to posting us pics soon!!!

Oh, when did you guys notice your boobs begin to stop aching? Mine have stopped for awhile now and I thought that didn't really happen until maybe the 2nd trimester. I've gone about 3 weeks now with normal feeling boobs-I'm not complaining haha but has this happened to anyone else? I'm afraid that maybe they aren't developing properly and I won't be able to breast feed?!

Glad to hear you made it home safely!!!

I can't recall when my boobs stopped hurting, maybe a few weeks ago, but remember everyone is different. Some women never have any soreness.

soreness depends in every woman some have it some dont i wouldnt worry if you are leaking you should be able to breast feed xxx

My boobs stopped hurting a few weeks ago. I dob]n't think it will affect breast development or milk production in the long run.

Mine were a bit sore in week 4 and 5 and im 8 now and fine .

I am glad you made it home safely! As for boobs, I had pains and aches on and off all thru my pregnancy! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->