My First Dr's Appt tomorrow 1/2

Michele1026

Reaction score
Hey girls , im alittle nervous. First appt. First baby dont know what to expect and im high risk too, Just please say a little prayer for us everything is going to be OK.
Reading alot of your stories have helped me so much the last few weeks !
im praying I get to get a peek inside I think it may help me a bit too. :crib:

HI
I have my 1st Midewife appt tomorrow to, I am hoping they track for heart beat as I haven't had as bad symptoms today as I have had passed few weeks and this will put my mind to rest. Mainly due to New Yr Stresses

I'm sure much ado about nothing :)

Think positive honey, i'm sure everything will go fine, I'm a high risk pregnancy due to having epilepsy when younger and a brain hemorrahage in 2006, also suffer with SPD and things have been fine for me so i'm praying all goes well for you aswell x

Hey girls , im alittle nervous. First appt. First baby dont know what to expect and im high risk too, Just please say a little prayer for us everything is going to be OK.
Reading alot of your stories have helped me so much the last few weeks !
im praying I get to get a peek inside I think it may help me a bit too. :crib:

Hey girl,

Don't be nervous.

Is this your first Pre-natal Visit or Sonogram?

How many weeks are you?

Mellow

Hey girl,

Don't be nervous.

Is this your first Pre-natal Visit or Sonogram?

How many weeks are you?

Mellow

First visit to the DR in general. Im going to the High Risk Clinic in the hospital, My regualar OB didnt want to treat my pregnancy since I have Crohns Disease so they refered me to the hospital and I think(assusme) they do it all there pre-natel and sonograms since its high risk pregnancy clinic at the hospital.
im 9 weeks this week

Good luck hun. I hope it all goes well :hugs:

First visit to the DR in general. Im going to the High Risk Clinic in the hospital, My regualar OB didnt want to treat my pregnancy since I have Crohns Disease so they refered me to the hospital and I think(assusme) they do it all there pre-natel and sonograms since its high risk pregnancy clinic at the hospital.
im 9 weeks this week

Oh.. ok,

Try to take it easy and think positive anyway. How do you feel bodywise?
If you feel good and your eating well, you'll have a smooth process.

I'll send my prayers out for you, but you have to have "No Fear", and believe in your heart everything is fine with you and your baby. That's the important part.

Mellow

Oh.. ok,

Try to take it easy and think positive anyway. How do you feel bodywise?
If you feel good and your eating well, you'll have a smooth process.

I'll send my prayers out for you, but you have to have "No Fear", and believe in your heart everything is fine with you and your baby. That's the important part.

Mellow

Everything as far as the pregnancy id have to say is going well im not even too sick, the tummy acid which is common in both pregnancy and Crohns disease i have had so i been taking tums and zantac, other than that eating well and trying to get as much rest as possible, i think we are ok. i guess its more nerves of a new Dr and I have never been threw this before, And of course what kind of new mom would i be if we didnt worry about everything ! LOL
TY SO MUCH :hugs:

Good Luck at your apointments girls! x:hugs:

Good Luck! I'm sure everything will turn out just fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->