My First OPK Ever!!! (Plus today's - CD10)

mrsswaffer

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Hello!! My first post in this forum!

I got some OPKs in the post yesterday. This is my first cycle after coming off the Pill, and DH and I are WTT for around another year. However, I wanted to get to know my cycles before we TTC, and decided to buy OPKs! Yesterday was CD9 and there is nothing to see on this test, but I had to POAS!

So, I know it's early at CD9, and therefore negative. :) I'm just excited I got them!!! :D

EDIT - I did one just now, because FF's OPK Optimizer was telling me to! I couldn't resist. :p I see a faint line, so I've got some LH inside me! Nice! :thumbup: This is too addictive!!!! :headspin:

Do you see it?

Attachments

• 1st-opk-ever.jpg
    1st-opk-ever.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 21
  • cd10-opk.jpg
    cd10-opk.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 16
lol I dont see it. But thats ok cause it doesnt mean anything until its darker than the control line. And you always have LH in your system. Looking forward to seeing it get darker

OPKs are so addicting i swear i do em from like CD 8 and so on lol...you know when its positive because the test line will be as dark or darker than the control :)

Hi! I'm not much help as I pee'd on my first opk today! My cycles are a bit mental at the moment (my first cycle was 90 days, and am now on cycle 2 CD44) so thought opk's will at least give me something to do, and help me know when I O! :thumbup:

snoobs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->