My first POS or???

Skyybow

TTC #1
Reaction score
FINALLY in front of a PC and not on my phone so can post pics of my O test strips..I can't decide if they're POS or just evaps? Would really appreciate some advice or opinions?

My background:
I have PCOS and have to take Provera for 10 days straight to bring on AF, and then on CD3-7 take 100mg of Clomid (first time taking it was this cycle) and tested CD11-CD22 ..I tested everyday EXCEPT for CD15 and CD16 as w/ it being Easter weekend and having family from out of town I completely lost track of how many days I had been poas...not an addict quite yet, will get there soon though! I feel it comeing on :)..on CD17 around 7pm realized uh duh :dohh: I'm supposed to be testing..took a test and look to be POS to me, but this is my first cycle testing so I could be wrong. First pic is from CD13 and 2nd pic is CD17 3rd pic is also same test from CD17 just alone..sorry if they aren't very clear. They're the best I have atm :(

Attachments

• SKY.jpeg
    SKY.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 31
  • SKY2.jpeg
    SKY2.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 46
  • SKY3.jpeg
    SKY3.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 32
It's hard to tell from the pic, but they don't look quite positive to me. Did you check your cm or anything to help you tell?

Not positive just yet but looks very close I would say in the next day or so.. But I just noticed the date lol so did you get to test after cd17?

On CD2 today! I never got AF and a few bfn so I'm guessing I didn't O. Seeing fs this Friday am and will hopefully get the green light to start round 2 of clomid CD5-9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->