MY FIRST POSITIVE!! Now what?

Praying4O

Having a baby BOY!
Reaction score
https://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i457/mrsrienzo/mail.jpg

This is my FIRST positive for the big O! now what? we have been doing it everyday this week, did it yesterday...we do it today? and then what are the chances of being pregnant? any tips??:happydance:

and it is day 20! so i ovulated late, any tips to make sure i dont miscarry if we get pregnant?

You normally O 12-36 hours after your surge so I would keep BDing as much as possible over the next few days. As long as you are both fit and healthy there is no reason why it cant be more than once in the day either ;)

I got pregnant with my first by BDing twice daily starting with the day I got my pos OPK till 4 days later! I got my BFP at 6dpo and going by my scans I conceived on the very day after my positive. I sadly lost my little girl at 17 weeks but we are trying again this cycle :happydance:

yea im at day 20! so hopefully it works out ive been taking a prenatal and michaels female reproductive factors, so hopefully that helps!

Keep bedding the next couple of days! You o after the surge, but his boys from the last few days can still be hanging around too:winkwink: We DTD 18hrs after my first positive OPK and that was it (bad scheduling I know:haha:) and got a BFP! Have fun for a few days and:dust: for a BFP!

okay! hes been taking a vitamin to up his spermy count so we can have sex everyday, which we have, so we will keep at it! not that i mind :) i have a hottt hubby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->