My first post in the ntnp section. baby #2 symptoms..

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
Hello ladies, this is my first time posting in this section, so here is a little about myself. My name is Abi and my husbands name is Nick, we got married on Jan-14th-2012. We were ttc before we got married, we were trying since January 2011. FINALLY after many disappointing cycles and which seemed like forever, with the help of pre-seed and opk's we got our bfp on Nov-9th-2011. It was the best thing to ever happen to us. My pregnancy went so fast, and on the day of July-16th-2012 @ 7:30pm the most perfect and beautiful baby girl was born, Zoai Lee-Anna Sgherzi was born weighing 9lbs 12ounces 21inches, was in labor 11hrs and pushed for 30 minutes. I love her so much! Zoai is now 4 months old, nearly 5 months[on the 16th], and my husband and I haven't really been preventing, but we are definitely not trying at the moment.
I have a period tracker app on my phone and it says I am due to start my period a week and 5 days, well 4 days now from today. I was due to ovulate on the 2nd and was fertile from Nov-27th until my ovulation day on Dec-2nd, and we usually dtd every other day. Well as of today I have had little spotting and cramping, my back hurts, head hurts, and I have to pee everytime I cough or laugh again like when I was pregnant the first time. What were your first signs of being pregnant with baby #2? is it true that 'you just know' or 'you feel symptoms earlier'

welcome and great post! we are ntnp number 2 as well! I have major cramping, lower back pain, and have been up peeing constantly! not going to get my hopes up because I tend to associate cramping with AF and I had no cramping with my first!! we will see!! nice meeting you!

Welcome!! I too am new to this! I am ntnp with #5, though I have a strong sense of a baby girl in my presence!! :angel: So I know that she will be here soon, if not this cycle the next.

I have been having symptoms, I think just not sure if I am making them vs just having them, since 2 DPO!! Today I am 5 DPO and I have a major headache, quite tired, snuffed up running nose, watery CM (when normally I am quite dry, needing assistance during LM) and slight nausea with slight food aversions. Went out last night and had lobster and couldn't stand the taste :nope:, and I LOVE lobster!!:cry:

Your symptoms sound promising :thumbup: and yes I believe that you do feel them earlier with subsequent pregnancies. All the best you lovely ladies. Stick vibes and baby dust to you both!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->