My first symptom thread since my mc

NC_Sarah

Reaction score
This is more of just a post to myself, but I started a thread in the TWW forum today and it's the first time I've even had a desire to voice anything going on with my body. I've been so deflated and thought I would never get excited about TTC again so it just feels good :)

This is more of just a post to myself, but I started a thread in the TWW forum today and it's the first time I've even had a desire to voice anything going on with my body. I've been so deflated and thought I would never get excited about TTC again so it just feels good :)

I know exactly what you mean. I had a D & C at 6 weeks. Lord, it was so hard. I was depressed about 8 months therafter. I had to really work to be supportive of my two friends who got pregnant after I lost my little bean. I felt gypt by God, like something was stolen from me before it even had a chance. Lots of prayer, quiet time, reflection, growth, peace and health.

But of luck to you and your family.

Thanks :) I still read all the different forums but just couldn't bring myself to do any "I'm excited" type of threads. This just lets me know that I am moving foward :

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->